Please let me know your opinion about my landing page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please let me know your opinion about my landing page

Hello, I just designed a social network website for young students to connect with college admins and other universities. Please let me know your feedbacks about color, typography etc. You can add feedbacks directly on the website. Thank you very much

https://app.evrybo.com/share/page/44...o7had1KJitzgfi

Hi Delta12 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I'm not going to leave my e-mail address to provide feedback on your site. But I noticed that:
      • The "about best student" isn't centered like the other headers and falls a bit out of place.
      • It looks like you are showing 5/6 articles and an absent one. You would want to place the 2 articles centered or in another more visually pleasing way.
      • There is some weird effect on the sign up button when I scroll the page.
      • I am not too sure about using red in this case. But I m not very good with colors myself, so take this point with a grain of salt.

Comment

I would suggest making the shrift a bit bigger on the `About Best Students`. Also in the caption `About Best Students` write students with capital S because you wrote About and Best with capital letters and it looks weird when it is not with capital. Also, the red is a bit too much at least it irritates me when I saw it, maybe change one of the colors.

Comment

Your site is good along with nice speed. Design of your website awesome.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X