Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are my design errors?

Hi,

would you help me to identify design errors in my website? People say it is not professional and that I need to get professional design. But I want to understand what is wrong, and also fix it myself because I want to learn how to do it right. The color of the coin must be silver, this is why I use gray. And the first image is the cover page. The menu appears with dissolve effect on scrolling, that's pretty much it.

So, what are my errors?

Here is the website
    https://imgur.com/690KCwH

Hi Exponential and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by exponential View Post
      So, what are my errors?
      Well, for starters, it's visually bland. Other than that, the layout's a little unusual, but not terrible.

By the way, silver isn't really gray. Well, it sort of is, but it's also shiny and reflective, which causes it to pick up the colors from its surroundings. Making the coin a flat, dead gray removes the life from it -- again, visually bland.

Comment

thank you very much. "visually bland" is my second name. What would you recommend me to read to deal with this problem? what topic should I research on, in the vast amount of literature ?, so I get rid of this problem forever.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X