Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i view DXF file

hi all,
    im designing a website for autocad servieces company,my client want toshow.dwg or .dxf files inbrowser (IE,NN).

please suggest me is there any plug-ins or scripts can show those files in browser.

--- ugi.

You can't do that. You will have to save it in a Web-friendly format, such as JPG, GIF, PNG, SWF, or PDF.

Quick! There is time to waste, hurry up and wait!
    ProudPenguin
    P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

Have the client export the dxf as a jpg or pdf.

Then save to one of the formats Ryan suggests.

PrintDriver is a large format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Lednik
        obe Photoshop colors ?
        Lednik
        Hello.

I have one question. How can i fix colors in photoshop because they are really different than on computer and web.

Check picture. On left is photoshop file and on right...
        Today, 10:14 AM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to need logo feedback
        KitchWitch
        Hi Kate and welcome to GDF.

Did you design the logo and the website? We only allow crit of work that is posted by the artist/designer.

We ask all new members to read very important...
        Today, 09:42 AM
      • lauge500
        Reply to YouTube channel logo
        lauge500
        Thanks for the feedback everyone! Glad you like both of them, always nice to hear that your own work is great I know the word enterainment is very small at the moment, but that was to focus on the...
        Today, 09:40 AM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to help with identifying pattern
        KitchWitch
        Hi I.Iail and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
        Today, 09:40 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Legal Question
        PrintDriver
        <Not a lawyer.

Copyright is tricky. While you might get a formal C&D out of going to court, in order to get paid for damages beyond what your client owes you, or court fees, your design...
        Today, 09:23 AM

Incredible Stock
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X