.htaccess/.htpasswd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .htaccess/.htpasswd

I have been working to set up a password protected directory within my site and my ISP recommended using .htaccess.

I have that all set up and it's ok but it seems to cache the password and username after you apply them once. Is there any way to fix this or is this the limit of htaccess?

This does not have to be fort knox - It's just a place for board members to get files that may not be totaly public

-thanks all
    Last edited by dyers78; 10-09-2006, 04:50 PM.
    neat huh?

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• TomTom55
    Bi-Fold Brochure & InDesign
    TomTom55
    Hey everyone

It has been a while since I have been commissioned to design a bi-fold brochure (A4, front cover, 2 inside pages and the back cover) and it seems I cannot recall how to setup...
    Today, 03:11 AM
  • B
    Reply to music distracting?
    B
    I just looked it up and listened to it on Spotify. Holy crap, that would have driven me completely nuts!

Today, 01:26 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Comment on Design from Illustrator/Feedback
    Kayekaye
    I do packaging in Illustrator. It's a good choice.
    Today, 01:08 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to music distracting?
    Kayekaye
    I found listening to foreign music I don't understand helps me. I don't sing along, I don't understand the words, but I have music....
    Today, 01:05 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Logo and Business Card feedback
    Kayekaye
    I thought it was JL before reading the name....
    Today, 12:44 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X