Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to Fonts for Conference Signage
    B
    Keep the typefaces clean, conservative, easily read and matching in personality with the conference. You want these signs to draw attention to the information that's on the signs -- not to the design...
    Yesterday, 11:57 PM
  • B
    Reply to Portfolio question
    B
    A portfolio should be an honest indicator of the work you're capable of doing, and it should show that work in its best possible light. If it's good, it makes little difference whether or not its ten...
    Yesterday, 11:50 PM
  • SandraGenJobs
    Reply to Portfolio question
    SandraGenJobs
    If it is a really good design, I would put it in my portfolio, even if it's two or more years old. You should however pay attention to trends and your portfolio should always be up to date.
    Yesterday, 10:37 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to logo design for a mobile app developer
    seamas
    When word meshing like this (taking a familiar word and changing spelling by mixing it with another word) it makes it MORE important--not less important-- to have the word be legible as possible.
    Yesterday, 09:51 PM
  • Floreos
    Reply to Lighting For Print.
    Floreos
    Thanks for the comments! I do understand the subtlety's that will be different from the RGB to print transfer.
    But I mean there is a BIG problem in my room right now my prints seem to come out 15-20%...
    Yesterday, 08:01 PM