3D models and online shopping sites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D models and online shopping sites

What can you say about 3D models placed at our web site? Do you like them? What role do they play in merchandising?
    3DProf4online
    from TouchBubble.com

only if they're naked.

Comment

I suppose it could be interesting, but based on your Website, most of those I don't need to see in 3D. Jewelry, for the most part I buy in person ... but if I were to buy a watch online, a straight on view of the face would be fine, maybe a separate view for the clasp.

Same with most of the gadgets you've listed. Maybe it's just me. It just seems a little unnecessary and kitschy than practical.

And to require users to load a plug in is generally a good way to make a lot of people not want to deal with your site.

At least that's my opinion.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Oceanwavewave
        Reply to OSX Sierra
        Oceanwavewave
        Siri never really works well for me, I tend to stutter and Siri nearly got me in trouble with an X-GF.With that being said, I think my computers CPU would have a sever melt down, trying to decipher what...
        Today, 07:28 PM
      • dchue
        Comment on First stabs at a personal logo
        dchue
        Thanks for the feedback! I'll play with ways to differentiate DC from hue (hyphenation, perhaps?).
        Today, 06:12 PM
      • Aday909
        Best Computer to Run Adobe Creative Suite on
        Aday909
        I am about to graduate college in December and I won't be able to use a lot of the resources that my school has, such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
        It's time to replace my computer anyway...
        Today, 05:25 PM
      • Happyangryman
        Reply to Logo feedback for middle eastern restaurant
        Happyangryman
        Yeah you're right. Think it might have to do with me being lazy and bad at logo design. Just wanted to do something easy, simple and that looks good.

Worked on the skewer on fire...
        Today, 03:52 PM
      • Lord Daz
        Reply to Illustrator: Path from 3D Object.
        Lord Daz
        THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I did a fast try and it's works! I need the "3D" Path to export in to a .dfx with rhino and finaly do a luser cut.

I didnt have time today to try with...
        Today, 03:17 PM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X