3D models and online shopping sites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D models and online shopping sites

What can you say about 3D models placed at our web site? Do you like them? What role do they play in merchandising?
    3DProf4online
    from TouchBubble.com

only if they're naked.

Comment

I suppose it could be interesting, but based on your Website, most of those I don't need to see in 3D. Jewelry, for the most part I buy in person ... but if I were to buy a watch online, a straight on view of the face would be fine, maybe a separate view for the clasp.

Same with most of the gadgets you've listed. Maybe it's just me. It just seems a little unnecessary and kitschy than practical.

And to require users to load a plug in is generally a good way to make a lot of people not want to deal with your site.

At least that's my opinion.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
        Comment on Researching Logo Design Process
        B
        Tried to find it on Netflix last night, but it wasn't there. Tried Amazon Prime too, and couldn't find it. I would like to see it, though.
        Yesterday, 06:51 PM
      • teresuhhh
        Reply to I'm retiring from my freelance design company. Exit Strategy?
        teresuhhh
        or you could do the viable thing and sell your business for an actual profit
        Yesterday, 06:50 PM
      • teresuhhh
        Reply to I'm retiring from my freelance design company. Exit Strategy?
        teresuhhh
        OBVIOUSLY you refer all your clients to me, the amazing girl who just started her own graphic design business but has no clients. i'm poor af, but I can pay you everything i have.
        Yesterday, 06:50 PM
      • B
        Reply to Grey balance
        B
        If you take a photo of a red apple, the image will be red. If you take a photo of a grey apple, throw it away because it's spoiled. If you take a photo of both a red and grey apple at night, the image...
        Yesterday, 06:42 PM
      • B
        Reply to Newbie Negotiating Contract - Seeking Advice
        B
        As someone who spends quite a bit of time reviewing and interviewing applicants, I pay some attention to job titles, but not necessarily for the reasons one might expect.

For example, if...
        Yesterday, 06:34 PM

20% off sale at iStock until June 24, 2016
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X