No announcement yet.

3D models and online shopping sites

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D models and online shopping sites

What can you say about 3D models placed at our web site? Do you like them? What role do they play in merchandising?

only if they're naked.

I suppose it could be interesting, but based on your Website, most of those I don't need to see in 3D. Jewelry, for the most part I buy in person ... but if I were to buy a watch online, a straight on view of the face would be fine, maybe a separate view for the clasp.

Same with most of the gadgets you've listed. Maybe it's just me. It just seems a little unnecessary and kitschy than practical.

And to require users to load a plug in is generally a good way to make a lot of people not want to deal with your site.

At least that's my opinion.
      I like to beat up pacifists, because they don't fight back ...

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Latest Topics

• PrintDriver
        Reply to Illustrator Pen Tool vs Brush Tool
        Illustrator has added a bunch of new drawing tools that make taking an illustration from sketch to vector art a lot easier than just using the old pen too method.

My new favorite is actually...
        Today, 07:27 PM
      • Buda
        Reply to Freelance
        Hi getgraphix and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how...
        Today, 06:03 PM
      • Buda
        Are you able to post a screenshot close-up of the scan and your brush tooled lines? It would be good to see the quality of line you're achieving.

I don't use the brush tool based on personal...
        Today, 05:59 PM
      • B
        They're different tools used for very different purposes. This is an overly broad generalization, but the brush tool is more of a freehand sketching tool. The pen tool is for, well, most everything e...
        Today, 05:56 PM
      • tannerraimer
        Comment on Hello!
        Thank you for the great advice!
        Today, 05:41 PM

Incredible Stock
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings