No announcement yet.
Styling form elements, leaving XP styles intact? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• B
    Reply to Copyright Infringement
    A consistent branding label at the top with different illustrations beneath the consistent top part somehow equals a copyright violation? What am I missing here? Perhaps I'm missing the point.
    Today, 03:46 AM
  • winter
    Reply to Copyright Infringement
    The label design layout was not common. Could you show me bevarage has label layout same like Big Fresh layout design ?

The part 1 of the label should has brand original design, example for...
    Today, 03:10 AM
  • whereisrando
    Reply to Looking for critique on a church logo
    We're based in Manitoba and going into our fourth year, this is the existing redesign and I'm looking to rebrand it again. We actually aren't a church, but a ministry (as in, we might look for a new church...
    Today, 02:05 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Feedback for a music event promotional Facebook banner - First Post!
    Not much going right here, sorry. Yes you need a hierarchy so the reader knows what to look at and in what order. Consider a background to tie it all together?
    Today, 01:46 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Looking for critique on a church logo
    Confused. Is this the existing logo or one you have redone?
    There are several Bread We Break churches, which is yours? Can you provide a link?
    Today, 01:42 AM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Styling form elements, leaving XP styles intact?

Hello people,

I've styled a form using a lot of css, I didn't apply any css to the buttons themselves but it looks like because I am surrounding the form elements in css it's stripping any styles windows XP might apply to it. I think it's called luna or whatever.

The drop down in the form is staying XP styled since it can't be styled, but the submit button is old school looking.

Is there a way to say hey button, don't change, use XP style?

As God Is My Witness, I Thought Turkeys Could Fly

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.