float fix problem in FF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• float fix problem in FF

The site works fine, but the blog is broken, even though we've used the same code and it validates 100%.

http://www.wildfiremarketinggroup.com/blog/

Can anyone see what's causing the problem?
    Last edited by jlknauff; 07-27-2007, 04:32 PM.
    Marketing tips

works in IE for me. what exaclty is broken about it?
    "When you come to a fork in the road, take it." -Yogi Berra
    [I]

Comment

That's why the title says it's broken in FF

In any case, it's broken in IE also - the footer appears right below the right column instead of at the foot of the page like the rest of the site.
      Marketing tips

Comment

oops haha sorry, dont have FF at work. But yea i see the footer there on the right. Couldn't tell ya whats wrong there.
        "When you come to a fork in the road, take it." -Yogi Berra
        [I]

Comment

<fixed>
          Marketing tips

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
            Comment on Researching Logo Design Process
            B
            Tried to find it on Netflix last night, but it wasn't there. Tried Amazon Prime too, and couldn't find it. I would like to see it, though.
            Yesterday, 06:51 PM
          • teresuhhh
            Reply to I'm retiring from my freelance design company. Exit Strategy?
            teresuhhh
            or you could do the viable thing and sell your business for an actual profit
            Yesterday, 06:50 PM
          • teresuhhh
            Reply to I'm retiring from my freelance design company. Exit Strategy?
            teresuhhh
            OBVIOUSLY you refer all your clients to me, the amazing girl who just started her own graphic design business but has no clients. i'm poor af, but I can pay you everything i have.
            Yesterday, 06:50 PM
          • B
            Reply to Grey balance
            B
            If you take a photo of a red apple, the image will be red. If you take a photo of a grey apple, throw it away because it's spoiled. If you take a photo of both a red and grey apple at night, the image...
            Yesterday, 06:42 PM
          • B
            Reply to Newbie Negotiating Contract - Seeking Advice
            B
            As someone who spends quite a bit of time reviewing and interviewing applicants, I pay some attention to job titles, but not necessarily for the reasons one might expect.

For example, if...
            Yesterday, 06:34 PM

20% off sale at iStock until June 24, 2016
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X