Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Personal Logo Critique
    KitchWitch
    Hi Vidal and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 03:36 PM
  • VIDAL
    Reply to 14 secrets Designers will never tell you.
    VIDAL
    Print - I'm going to give you a design-gift for Christmas - plastered with ComicSans - not because I don't like you, but because I believe in equality for all font faces and designers - even Papyrus....
    Today, 03:30 PM
  • VIDAL
    Reply to 48 brand manuals
    VIDAL
    Heineken was one of my favorites - I was pretty unimpressed with BMW's Guidelines, ya know, being German und all!

Guten Nacht....
    Today, 03:02 PM
  • VIDAL
    Reply to Personal Logo Critique
    VIDAL
    I think Roth and TimDojo have considerably awesome critique's on your piece but I want to be a bit more direct and I might sound harsh.

Quite simply, lose your name to the right and consider...
    Today, 02:56 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to 14 secrets Designers will never tell you.
    PrintDriver
    I particularly like the reformatting of email.
    Like any designer would willingly choose Comic Sans...well... unless they didn't like the email sender maybe....
    Today, 02:55 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts on our website?

thoughts, suggestions, good jokes...

To mute the crowd click the lime in the lower right corner that says “sound on/sound off”. (It seems that a lot of people miss this).

http://waterdesignstudio.com/

Thanks,
    Matt

I like it. Very clean.

The only thing I notice is that the fonts are small in places. The sound on/off button text is a little smudged.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
    - Albert Einstein
    ProudPenguin
    P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

idea is awesome

illustrations need work, especially the ice cubes and glasses

otto veblin = Zartan

'yes here is your logo' - zartan
      'um dont like it can you add a swoosh?' - zartan
      'No I am the designer bitch now pay your bill!' - zartan
      - client leaves -

Comment

I dig it! I saved it to my favorites.

'The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work.'
        - Emile Zola (1840-1902)

Comment

Refreshing...

BB~:0)

Comment

about the on/off sound button:
            If a lot of people miss this, it might mean it could become a problem.

The type might be a little hard to read. Also, theres nothing animating there that says its the on/off switch. Most sites that have sound (music) have something animating as the sound plays.

Perhaps put a mouse over affect on the lime so people know its interactive. maybe make the lemon dripping juice- or something- just so it doesn't completely blend in.

As far as design, its a cool concept.

Only design problem i have with it is that the black type on the icebubes seem like an after thought. plain black type? why did you go with that?

perhaps make the type the same green as the lime. This way the green color becomes the color that you can interact with. Perhaps it will help show that the green lime on the side is also something you can click on?

well- good luck

Comment

Thanks for all of the constructive comments. I really appreciate it. In general I'm happy with the site myself, but I'm thinking that it needs some more functionality...

Comment

Nice site. I like your style )

Boobie Island or Bust!
                I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                Working...
                X