Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Gwishin
    Portfolio advice/criticism
    Gwishin
    Hey guys!

This is my first post here, and I was hoping to get some feedback and advice/crticism about my "work". Im very curious about what you guys think, specially the ones of...
    Today, 04:47 AM
  • crdunsto
    Freelance Work/Volunteer Experience on Resume/Applications
    crdunsto
    I'm applying to several colleges over the break (SVA, MICA, Memphis, MCAD, SCAD, FIT, Parsons), and need advice on how to reference my freelance work from late 2012 up to now.

Name of Organization...
    Today, 03:52 AM
  • FredBouffard
    Reply to Law Firm Website Redesign
    FredBouffard
    Your website will always reflect the kind of business you offer so it is just in time that you update your client's website. I like the large header, but the text on the upper portion of it looks dated....
    Today, 01:29 AM
  • FredBouffard
    Reply to LOGO icon opinion
    FredBouffard
    Looks like a bull right but it needs a little bit of polishing and enhancements. Bulls have basically long, curved very pointed horns so you can work on that. And maybe fiercer eyes....
    Today, 01:23 AM
  • HotButton
    Comment on Anyone else only have a diploma┬┐?
    HotButton
    "but I have always been led to believe that the degree isn't as important as talent/know-how in graphic design..."

Here, without a degree, it's not likely anyone will ever know...
    Yesterday, 08:51 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for Visiting My Site...

...but a brand new site is being created this week. I'm not satisfied with this current one, but I appreciate the time you took to look at it.

It needs much more...IMHO!
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X