Thanks for Visiting My Site...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for Visiting My Site...

...but a brand new site is being created this week. I'm not satisfied with this current one, but I appreciate the time you took to look at it.

It needs much more...IMHO!

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
    Reply to Logo design feedback for travel guide
    B
    The second one allows the smiling face to be a little more obvious. There are some interesting things going with all the shapes that I think work nicely.

What I like less is the orange background....
    Today, 05:28 PM
  • NathanUp
    Comment on Is an iMac 27" 2009 still good enough for Graphic Design in 2016?
    NathanUp
    @B: I kind of get that. I bought a pricey ASUS ultrabook instead of getting a cheaper, more powerful custom rig. Regarding building your own, I guess the difference is in whether or not you're interested....
    Today, 05:13 PM
  • B
    Reply to Should I follow this Histogram ?
    B
    The explanations about histograms, tonal adjustments, the data gaps that come from it and the remedies (when needed) for them or lengthy., In general, though, unless you see noticeable posterization occurring...
    Today, 05:08 PM
  • NathanUp
    Comment on Is an iMac 27" 2009 still good enough for Graphic Design in 2016?
    NathanUp
    @PrintDriver: You may be right about Mac being more forgiving. I suppose it does try to protect people from the nitty-gritty. The world of Mac is alien to me. Even weird driver issues in Linux Mint are...
    Today, 04:59 PM
  • Kawane
    Reply to Logo design feedback for travel guide
    Kawane
    Hello,

from my point of view I think the second one is easier to read so if I had to chose I'd go with this one.

I'm a bit concerned by the amount of details in your logo thought,...
    Today, 04:27 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X