X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML E-mail

How do you this in "yahoo mail" or Mail for Mac? I have the html file and the images they're residing on my server. I just don't know how to insert into an e-mail.

HELP!
    Cricket

Most use a mailing service such as Broadcast, Constant Contact, or FanMail to send HTML emails out - they offer a way to incorporate a custom HTML template, or edit HTML before sending out the email. This is especially useful if you have a very large mailing list. If you have a small mailing list, you can successfullly send out an HTML Email campaign using MS outlook or similar mailing programs where you can get into the HTML editing mode. I am pretty sure you cannot do this with Yahoo mail, but with Mac Mail you might be able to. Since I have never done that howver, I can't give you any help on where to find the HTML editor for Mail...If you visit the apple website user forums, I am pretty sure you can find out how to do that - or someone else may come along and give you a much better answer than this one.
    | Valerie |
    "Make sure the fortune that you seek is the fortune that you need"
    -Ben Harper

Comment

absolute path to the image

Comment

Upload the files to your server. This article might help. http://webdesign.about.com/od/interm.../aa050800a.htm
        Broke or just cheap? Read my list of free open source alternatives to Adobe Creative Suite software.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X