Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Buda
    Reply to A logo needs help
    Buda
    It looks like a logo for a dating website. I think you need a different concept.
    Today, 12:21 AM
  • Buda
    Comment on A New design agency with the mindset of 10-15 years ago…
    Buda
    I learn to pick my battles. Some clients will resist, others will listen and take on advice. But it can be tricky when your client is management.
    Today, 12:15 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Just rebranded my design company
    Buda
    Nice logo. I like how it's kinda looks spartan which in my opinion a very strong symbol.

The only things I would change is that in the BC and LH the logo looks very big compared to the s...
    Today, 12:13 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Hi everyone !
    Buda
    Hi LumLum1013 and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how...
    Today, 12:12 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Please help with company logo
    Buda
    Research is an important part of any new business. Never start a business without researching the existing market.

Do at least a few hours of research of your competition's branding. Get...
    Today, 12:12 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML E-mail

How do you this in "yahoo mail" or Mail for Mac? I have the html file and the images they're residing on my server. I just don't know how to insert into an e-mail.

HELP!
    Cricket

Most use a mailing service such as Broadcast, Constant Contact, or FanMail to send HTML emails out - they offer a way to incorporate a custom HTML template, or edit HTML before sending out the email. This is especially useful if you have a very large mailing list. If you have a small mailing list, you can successfullly send out an HTML Email campaign using MS outlook or similar mailing programs where you can get into the HTML editing mode. I am pretty sure you cannot do this with Yahoo mail, but with Mac Mail you might be able to. Since I have never done that howver, I can't give you any help on where to find the HTML editor for Mail...If you visit the apple website user forums, I am pretty sure you can find out how to do that - or someone else may come along and give you a much better answer than this one.
    | Valerie |
    "Make sure the fortune that you seek is the fortune that you need"
    -Ben Harper

Comment

absolute path to the image

Comment

Upload the files to your server. This article might help. http://webdesign.about.com/od/interm.../aa050800a.htm
        Broke or just cheap? Read my list of free open source alternatives to Adobe Creative Suite software.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X