X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• embedding videos

I am new to the art of embedding videos into websites. So can anyone recommened good free Video to Flash Encoder as I have MP4 files, and somewhere I can upload my flv’s too? I have heard FlowPlayer is good. I am working on it via a tutorial but i don't want to download any dodgy software.

Not sure about where you can upload the FLVs to - your hosting provider? Or a free hosting place, I'm not sure.

As for players, FowPlayer is okay, but I would recommend the ultra simple JWPlayer - you will have seen this used on hundreds of sites around the web.

And converting can be done on www.zamzar.com, assuming you don't mind doing the videos individually, and a 100Mb file size limit..

Comment

Just put the FLVs on your server and link to them from there.
      Professional Pixel Pusher — Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
      Working...
      X