Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opera div overflow:hidden youtube problem, please help!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opera div overflow:hidden youtube problem, please help!!

I tried searching on google but just can't find a fix for my problem.

So i have a div with fixed dimensions set to overflow hidden. Inside this div i have several youtube movies. In all browsers this works like a charm but in opera the overflow:hidden isn't working at all.

I tried to use overflow auto and all others, but the youtube movies keep breaking out of the div.

Is there anyone who knows how to fix this???

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• TomTom55
    Vintage Typography
    TomTom55
    I worked on this project in my free time, my first real stab at some digital vintage typography design. Any feedback on the design itself?
    Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e...
    Today, 04:46 AM
  • gurkamaltutu
    Comment on Color separation
    gurkamaltutu
    Thank you so much! And you were right, I actually didn't understand the question properly.
    Today, 12:44 AM
  • swhit101
    Portfolio or First/Second Year Students?
    swhit101
    Hey, I'm an upcoming second year communications design student, and relatively new to design. I took a design foundation program my first year at school, as well as an intro comm design class. I would...
    Yesterday, 11:15 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Ad Specs Question
    PrintDriver
    Most places would want you to have the bleed not on the artboard so when the ad is placed, only the ad shows, not all the bleed. If you have the bleed on the artboard, you risk having your art offset...
    Yesterday, 04:18 PM
  • Brodero
    Ad Specs Question
    Brodero
    I have to create a half page ad and am wondering which why would be the preferred method. The requested trim size is 5.5in x 4.5in with a quarter inch bleed on all sides (6in x 5in). Would you rather...
    Yesterday, 04:06 PM

20% off sale at iStock until June 24, 2016
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X