Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• HotButton
    Reply to Non-Disclosure Agreement
    HotButton
    I'd still say "no." But, depending on how "significantly different" it is from the original, you may not be in violation of the agreement. It would be a judgement call, with the operative...
    Today, 02:33 PM
  • Inkling
    Inkling
    What if it's an original work of skill, labour and judgement and significantly different from the original?...
    Today, 02:15 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Wide Format Printer
    PrintDriver
    17" is large format, not wide format.

What are you going to be doing with the prints?

I have a little 6-color Epson Artisan for cheap money that I use for in-office print...
    Today, 01:56 PM
  • PrintDriver
    PrintDriver
    Short answer?
    No.
    Today, 01:53 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to Portfolio critique requested :)
    HotButton
    I'd love to really go through this site and offer some detailed reaction if/when I ever get enough time, but having had a quick browse, I'd anticipate having little to say on the negative side. A fair...
    Today, 01:47 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opera div overflow:hidden youtube problem, please help!!

I tried searching on google but just can't find a fix for my problem.

So i have a div with fixed dimensions set to overflow hidden. Inside this div i have several youtube movies. In all browsers this works like a charm but in opera the overflow:hidden isn't working at all.

I tried to use overflow auto and all others, but the youtube movies keep breaking out of the div.

Is there anyone who knows how to fix this???
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X