Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Kayekaye
    Reply to I'm new here! Come critique my works yah?
    Kayekaye
    Very talented, congratulations on graduating. Though we do not put our nationality and religion on our resumes. I would remove that even though it means a lot to you, unless you prefer to work only in...
    Today, 07:15 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to ArtMap Tri/Fold Brochure - constructive feedback welcomed!
    Kayekaye
    Are all the art products photos placed? Seems like it could use more art photos. The background is busy. I think the art photos should be the art, not all the colored type and busy backgrounds. There...
    Today, 07:05 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Personal rebrand logo critiquing (first post)
    Kayekaye
    You've got some nice negative spaces going on there. But I agree the S is not readable, I too thought it was an ampersand. First thing I would try is the arm connecting the K and S to be underneath the...
    Today, 07:00 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to 'Beeeh': Logo critique
    Kayekaye
    Looked at it without reading the brief. I do this because customers are not going to get the chance to read a brief before they see a logo. Cute sheep, couldn't read or understand the word underneath,...
    Today, 06:44 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to ps eps too blurry in Indesign
    Kayekaye
    Thanks interesting article, but that's not where I am going. Just rules for a design element that is imitating some blueprint lines. I think I will have to place each photo in boxes then I can use those...
    Today, 06:38 AM