Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• alenna
    Reply to Poster and text legibility/placement/design
    alenna
    Thank you again, I did some adjustments and it does finally feel like I am getting some where. I do appreciate the help, I incorporated some more changes based off your advice. Can be seen in attachment....
    Yesterday, 09:56 PM
  • typo
    Reply to Critique : font pairing
    typo
    Thank you for your feed-back. Actually this it's just a part of the context, a work in progress of the below exposed logotext. It was a must to find something pretty similar in the serif/sans-serif relation...
    Yesterday, 09:29 PM
  • bubby17346
    Reply to teaching prepress to student graphic designers
    bubby17346
    In my GD program, we were required to take a class that was all about print file preparation and preflighting. Granted, it was only one class, one semester, but, from what the rest of you are saying,...
    Yesterday, 08:52 PM
  • plopes20587
    Reply to Personal Branding
    plopes20587
    Thanks i'm really learning a lot from this feedback...
    Yesterday, 08:49 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to teaching prepress to student graphic designers
    salsa
    I'd agree with the OP's statement. I learned design at a vocational college and was taught the bare bones of prepress, I consider myself lucky to have been taught bleeds and trapping and overprinting......
    Yesterday, 08:45 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opera div overflow:hidden youtube problem, please help!!

I tried searching on google but just can't find a fix for my problem.

So i have a div with fixed dimensions set to overflow hidden. Inside this div i have several youtube movies. In all browsers this works like a charm but in opera the overflow:hidden isn't working at all.

I tried to use overflow auto and all others, but the youtube movies keep breaking out of the div.

Is there anyone who knows how to fix this???
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X