Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• ClydebankCoyle
    Comment on Windows and doors
    ClydebankCoyle
    Thats the problem colour scheme was to stay the same. Did this have a particularly hard brief or is this quite common?
    Today, 06:47 PM
  • SandraGenJobs
    Reply to New member in need of lettering critique!
    SandraGenJobs
    I'm not really a typographer myself but I think I see what's the problem here. Not really sure how to explain it but sometimes letters just don't fit well. Maybe you should try rearranging the second...
    Today, 06:17 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Companies that allow me to work at home?
    KitchWitch
    I can't imagine any design jobs that would hire you and immediately allow you to do 100% of your work from home, especially only with an Associate's degree. No offense. Most places want a four year degree...
    Today, 06:08 PM
  • Mubeen Arif
    Reply to urgently looking for feedback
    Mubeen Arif
    first of all thanx for giving me feedback..its always good to hear from pros...I really appreciate all of you for pointing out my mistakes.. I was actually concerned with negative space that's why I just...
    Today, 06:03 PM
  • SandraGenJobs
    Reply to Companies that allow me to work at home?
    SandraGenJobs
    I am an introvert too, but some things you just have to overcome if you want a good business opportunity. It's all part of the work. You can't expect a job if you don't actually struggle a little bit...
    Today, 05:50 PM