No announcement yet.

How do i create a newsletter template?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i create a newsletter template?

Can anyone recommend any good resources to create some newsletter templates. Ive seen some great ones from mint.com and netflix.com and i would like to create my own personalized template, not some cheesy one that i get with the sites that are commonly used to send out newsletters.

Google "html email" and you'll find links to all the resources you need on the first page of results.

Digi
    The world is divided into people who think they are right.
    —Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by chi-city View Post
      Ive seen some great ones from mint.com and netflix.com
      You could also simply look at the source code of the the newsletters you like to see how they did it.

Digi
      The world is divided into people who think they are right.
      —Anonymous

Comment

At work I use a email newsletter web application.. They're really built like a mini website, but you have to be careful with what tags and css styles you use, as many are not supported.

If you google "CSS in html emails" or something like that, you can find a great table of which programs/sites support which styles.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
          Reply to Helle there from the Netherlands
          KitchWitch
          Hi Yasinusta and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
          Today, 07:24 AM
        • yasinusta
          Reply to Diamond Logo Finalists -Need Opinion on Style route?
          yasinusta
          I see here a good begin. I think you need to kill your darling and make an new logo that doesn't look like this ones. When you begin with making a new logo you got inspired by a lot of things.
          Today, 07:03 AM
        • yasinusta
          Reply to How can graphic be manipulated?
          yasinusta
          Hi, do a research in Design Psychology. You will learn a lot about manipulated graphics.
          Today, 06:50 AM
        • yasinusta
          Helle there from the Netherlands
          yasinusta
          Hi,

I would like to introduce myself.

I am an student designer in the Netherlands. I want to expertise myself in User Experience en Interaction Design. So I became a member...
          Today, 06:15 AM
        • yasinusta
          Reply to Review on my website?
          yasinusta
          Hi Connarr, I like your website and it looks very impressive. The only suggestion I would like to give is the responsive part of your website. The buttons are to near together. This makes clicking difficult....
          Today, 06:09 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X