Link help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link help.

Ok, im useing DW cs4, Im building a site useing tables. Its the only way i know how. Now I have placed all the rolloves and stuff, but then I preview it in fire fox I get a blue box around the button iv clicked on. Dose anyone know how i can stop this happening?

Its ok i found it...

MODS CAN DELETE THIS.

Comment

Oldat, why don't you post the solution you found...it might help someone else having the same problem.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Well the problem i was having was, every time i made a link inside a row, it also put a blue border around the image.

All i had to do was put a 0 in the border. Its defauted empty so thats why i was confused..lol

Comment

I think its also handy to know this solution for html email.

Comment

^^^agree. I use it all the time for HTML email.
            "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Obsidian86
              Comment on Online School recommendations?
              Obsidian86
              Your friend should have visited Obsidian86's logo-barn emporium. He could have gotten a logo for $20 and TWO .jpgs. We'll even print and mail you a copy of your logo for an extra $5! And that's not all,...
              Today, 09:21 AM
            • PrintDriver
              Reply to Online School recommendations?
              PrintDriver
              Friends don't let friend do silly things like buying logos from Etsy.
              Of course some friends are mule-headed about such things too...
              Today, 09:01 AM
            • kemingMatters
              Comment on Playing Cards
              kemingMatters
              The tightest pattern doesn't do it justice, the slightly tighter version pushes the heart ahead of the queen, still there is something about the original pattern that is taking away from the illustration,...
              Today, 08:44 AM
            • Cosmo
              Reply to Online School recommendations?
              Cosmo
              I've seen people offer graphic design through Etsy. I had a fried get a "logo" through them. Paid $25 and got a .jpg of some clipart with her name on it. It's definitely a "get what you...
              Today, 07:47 AM
            • KitchWitch
              Reply to How to create these kind of watercolor paintings in photoshop?
              KitchWitch
              Hi Johnniewalk and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
              Today, 06:59 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X