• Saint-Michel
    Reply to Legal size cardstock for business cards
    Saint-Michel
    Alright then, thank you all for your answers
    Today, 10:20 PM
  • <b>
    Comment on Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    <b>
    Right now, at work, I'm using an early 2011 MacBook Pro. It's had no problems at all. I'll likely get a new one early next year, but I'm in no hurry because I don't want to give up the 17-inch display....
    Today, 09:47 PM
  • iyiyi
    Reply to Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    iyiyi
    Overall I haven't really ever had any problems with macs either. Basically just the grpahics card problems I've been talking about. And the 2011 MBP is notorious for them (which is what I have now)....
    Today, 09:40 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    <b>
    This is a puzzling discussion because the things described run counter to my experiences.

I've been buying Macs since 1984, and have probably owned, maybe, a couple dozen of them. Also during...
    Today, 09:23 PM
  • MeadowlarkGraph
    Reply to Infographics...struggle
    MeadowlarkGraph
    Okay, first attempt at less boring. More variation in text size and background, some different images, shadows. Tried a few different layouts but nothing was hitting me. I actually like "hospice...
    Today, 09:13 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need your help please..!!!

Hi

I am a new member, and i have a few questions about flash program

1- What type of animation (s) in flash generate a picture for each frame between your two key frames?

2- How can I play the video in flash program??( i remember their is a program to change something in the video)

3-
    Does Flash work with Vector graphics or Bitmap graphics , and can we import them and animate them if the answer is yes??

4- if I have a picture (jpg) with which program can i convert it to vector format? (can I convert with flash or Illustrator)

I will be thankful if you answered these questions for me

Hey soody, all that (and more) is in the help files. But if you're just considering purchasing this product, there's lots of free on-line tutorial sites to check out too.

Briefly: 1> Export options, pick a raster format. 2> Embed a video you mean? 3> Both. Animate? Primarily vector animation. Not much support for editing raster-based animation. 4> Either directly in Flash, or AI. Don't count on instant or usable results without a lot of compromises and grunt work.

Where are you from? Are you a one-post wonder, or are you here to stay?

Comment

first, thank you bro for your help, actually I am From UAE, and I am here to stay because I want to learn more about graphic design.

1) can you please explain for me more about question 1.

2) yap

4) can you please explain for me the steps of converting bitmap image to vector in flash program.

^_^

Comment

Soody - your asking a lot of questions that can be answered by doing a google search. I'd suggest browsing the adobe website - the flash support area should have all the info you are looking for. If your just starting out in design, I'd suggest not starting out with flash, and learn the basics first. There are a ton of threads and sticky's about getting started in design.

Regarding bitmap to vector. Most designers don't just convert a bitmap to vector - it is usually re-drawn in illustrator and exported into flash. You don't need to convert bitmaps/jpegs, etc. into a vector for it to be imported into flash however. Flash does support bitmap images.

To embed a flash video onto a website, google swfobject 2.0 - you can download and read the documentation there.

Hope that helps!
        | Valerie |
        "Make sure the fortune that you seek is the fortune that you need"
        -Ben Harper

Comment

You might find the mysqldump utility useful.

Comment

agreed , agreed, i usually prefer using .png for flash work if i have to import something, it allows for transperency. .which is always a plus.

but yea , try using flash tutorials or help section. I also find youtube big help w tutorials on how to do stuff.
            "i want to buy a monkey so i can have someone to drink with who wont judge me and later we can fling poop at people i do not like."
            www.2bfreelance.com

Comment

also check out lynda.com for some awesome video tutorials...its paid, but much better and professional quality learning imho.

I'd also check out http://www.flashkit.com it was my first go-to source when I started learning flash. There are tons of movies for you to download and rip apart to see how they work also. Best of luck and welcome to GDF!
              | Valerie |
              "Make sure the fortune that you seek is the fortune that you need"
              -Ben Harper

Comment

also flashgods.org
                This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Thanks all For helping me
                  I'll go over the websites now

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                  Working...
                  X