Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• bubby17346
    Comment on Phoned in
    bubby17346
    That sounds like a GREAT idea. On a calm night it would be cool to shoot out over the sea and get stars in the sky and off the water.
    Today, 09:09 PM
  • PanToshi
    Comment on Phoned in
    PanToshi
    You'd have to drive out pretty far from here for that!! Although, you could go the other way and sail out to sea... it gets really dark out there. Of course, you'd need a boat, and a crew...
    Today, 09:03 PM
  • bubby17346
    Comment on Phoned in
    bubby17346
    I wish I lived closer to a bigger city. I would love to be able to shoot both lights of the big city and a sky full of stars in one night without a whole lot of travel.
    Today, 09:01 PM
  • PanToshi
    Comment on Phoned in
    PanToshi
    I bet. I live in a mega-troplis. Silence is ... errm, something that doesn't happen, pretty much ever. Not to mention a night sky dark enough to see that many stars ...
    Today, 08:57 PM
  • BenHurQc
    New setup for a newbie!
    BenHurQc
    Hi guys, I'm a newbie who is looking into getting a plotter (print + cut) to do small car decals With Corel Draw (now have X5).
    Do you recommend a specific machine that will allow me to integrate...
    Today, 08:52 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X