X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Personal Organizer - Feedback?

Hey guys, i'm more of a developer than a designer, but i think that i did ok on this last one, and was looking for some feedback. The site is obviously never finished, but i would like to move on to my next project, only, i'm not sure what other people would think of it:

http://einformationorganizer.com/

Thanx

I would say that your title graphic (the blue text with a black outline) could use a little work. Because of the spaces in your title, the whole line seems a little too spread out. I would get rid of the spaces and have the title say "eInformationOrganizer." If you use different colors for all the words, you'd still get a visual break between the words, but you would rid the title of the awkward separation that it has now.

Other than the title, though, it looks pretty nice. Maybe a background behind the content would be nice; it seems a little boring below the header and above the footer right now, but maybe that's just me.
    Design: Graphic, Web, Game

Comment

Yeah, i've been playing with different things to dress up the content area, but cannot seem to find anything that really fits...

Thanx

Comment

Alright guys, i have almost completely redesigned the website, enhanced the navigation, enhanced some of the features, and am in the process of adding a new feature. I think that it looks SOOOOO much better

Comment

Ok guys, the site has been completely redesigned *again*. The excessive icons are gone (some are still used, but much less often); the ads have been rearranged in a way that is much less cumbersome and confusing; the design itself if *much* cleaner and more professional. Let me know what you think.

Thanx

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
          Working...
          X