Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• skribe
    Reply to New Firefox Developer Edition
    skribe
    I still using both actually. I think Chrome's responsive and mobile views/tools are nicer than Firefox, and since I have taken to using Brackets text editor for doing a lot of my development work, I end...
    Today, 12:02 PM
  • skribe
    Reply to New Firefox Developer Edition
    skribe
    Welcome abivillanueva!

As you are a new member please take a few minutes and read though our rules and guidelines for new members. The following links should get you up to speed.
    Today, 11:58 AM
  • StudioMonkey
    Reply to Anyone else only have a diploma┬┐?
    StudioMonkey
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Frodo. Don't give up - your skills are valuable. Maybe you need to look at a different job title than Graphic Designer. Studio artworker, Mac operator, etc. all...
    Today, 11:50 AM
  • ChrisDudley
    Reply to Create neural looking network in Illustrator
    ChrisDudley
    I would recommend drawing it by hand, scanning in and tracing it if you're looking to create something that actually looks like a neural network. There's no setting in Illustrator that's going to take...
    Today, 10:03 AM
  • ChrisDudley
    Reply to Working on a logo for myself
    ChrisDudley
    I think this is a case of having settled too early in the design process. I do like the idea - breathing life into old designs. I think that has legs. But I don't love the execution particularly, specifically...
    Today, 09:56 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing a Flash Website

I'm new to flash and I've been working on a Website for a client and have created a small mock-up in flash to send across to him for approval.
    I have published the website and need to send the .html file to him, however, when I open the file on my mac, it opens in firefox, no problems. But when it's opened using his browser on his PC, it doesn't work.
    Any idea why this may be happening?

Thanks, Tom

Make sure you send the SWF file to your client as well. The HTML file has to reference SOMETHING, right? Make sure he saves the SWF in the same file the HTML is in...
    Professional Pixel Pusher Ś Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

Doesn't have flash/compatible version installed?

Comment

That's my thought, tZ. When you export your .swf, make sure you use an old version of Flash compatibility, not the latest available.
        Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
        mediamainline.com
        cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X