X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner Ads?

Anyone know how to create good animated gif banner ads. I need something good, with cool features. More than just that basic stuff.

Will pay.

Nitelife ... if you are looking to hire a designer please post in the Classified section located here: and make sure you read through the threads located here. They will give you all the info you need on how the forum runs, the rules and regs.

Make sure you leave contact info .. you do not have enough posts for anyone to contact you via pm.

I removed your other post as well. Please post only once to prevent confusion.

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

I think he may be asking for a software recommendation, but I'm not sure.
      The premier New York Rangers forum on the web

Comment

Ok I'll open this back up so OP can clarify

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

I think how you might define 'cool stuff' in animated GIFs would usually translate into big files. I mean, almost any video file (or Flash movie, even) can be converted to an animated GIF-- but most sites put a cap (justly so) on the GIF file size.

The real 'coolness' factor for these is almost always in the idea, not the format.

For the record, I like U-leads GIF-Animator Pro which I've used for quite a while. Yep, it has a lot of built-in effects, most of which to be used 'dramatically', will pop your file size cap.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X