Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• GMRooster
    Reply to Logo for Skincare Line
    GMRooster
    bahmaine, I like it. And I think the falling pedals aren't so bad. It's what makes it unique. I'm a goof for symmetry but it's great when people test those boundaries to stand out.
    Today, 01:09 AM
  • GMRooster
    Reply to Building Grid Systems
    GMRooster
    Something happened to your image. I can't zoom in enough and it's all blur if I try. Can you link a larger copy?

It vaguely looks like you are trying to snap text to a grid. I use Blender...
    Today, 01:06 AM
  • Tympanga
    Reply to Scratch Art
    Tympanga
    I believe most scratchboards that are black are in fact the same thing but just already covered in India ink....
    Today, 01:02 AM
  • Tympanga
    Reply to Scratch Art
    Tympanga
    Awesome work! Your style is kind of warm and fuzzy looking.

I know what you mean about having things appear to never be finished. I spent ages just on the nose on this dragon (copied from...
    Today, 01:00 AM
  • GMRooster
    Reply to Graphics Library (Mod
    GMRooster
    I download a lot of stuff from blendswap. I like how you can surf models based on the copyright type. For example filter results to be only CC-0 if you want totally free stuff. CC-by if you want to only...
    Today, 01:00 AM

Powered by mediabistro.com
Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner Ads?

Anyone know how to create good animated gif banner ads. I need something good, with cool features. More than just that basic stuff.

Will pay.

Nitelife ... if you are looking to hire a designer please post in the Classified section located here: and make sure you read through the threads located here. They will give you all the info you need on how the forum runs, the rules and regs.

Make sure you leave contact info .. you do not have enough posts for anyone to contact you via pm.

I removed your other post as well. Please post only once to prevent confusion.

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

I think he may be asking for a software recommendation, but I'm not sure.
      The premier New York Rangers forum on the web

Comment

Ok I'll open this back up so OP can clarify

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

I think how you might define 'cool stuff' in animated GIFs would usually translate into big files. I mean, almost any video file (or Flash movie, even) can be converted to an animated GIF-- but most sites put a cap (justly so) on the GIF file size.

The real 'coolness' factor for these is almost always in the idea, not the format.

For the record, I like U-leads GIF-Animator Pro which I've used for quite a while. Yep, it has a lot of built-in effects, most of which to be used 'dramatically', will pop your file size cap.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
          Working...
          X