X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• songs upload

I've made a site (my first site) for a band and wondering how best to get their songs up online.

Unfortunately a Flash Player won't work b.cos their Acount on their server doesn't support Javascript or PHP etc...

Any ideas?

Anybody got an alternative idea out there to a Flash player?

Comment

or anything that doesn't need PHP or javascript?

Comment

I suggest finding a new place to host the site, there are plenty for the same price that would work I am sure. I am surprised that their host doesn't support php or javascript...it's pathetic. The only thing you can really do is upload the mp3 files, and link to them. They can open in a separate page to play but you can't have it be a player or anything like that. OR just setup a ReverbNation band page and link to that page. I am not sure but I don't think you would even be able to use the widget code to place directly on the page, but it couldn't hurt to try...I think those widgets are flash.
        | Valerie |
        "Make sure the fortune that you seek is the fortune that you need"
        -Ben Harper

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X