songs upload

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• songs upload

I've made a site (my first site) for a band and wondering how best to get their songs up online.

Unfortunately a Flash Player won't work b.cos their Acount on their server doesn't support Javascript or PHP etc...

Any ideas?

Anybody got an alternative idea out there to a Flash player?

Comment

or anything that doesn't need PHP or javascript?

Comment

I suggest finding a new place to host the site, there are plenty for the same price that would work I am sure. I am surprised that their host doesn't support php or javascript...it's pathetic. The only thing you can really do is upload the mp3 files, and link to them. They can open in a separate page to play but you can't have it be a player or anything like that. OR just setup a ReverbNation band page and link to that page. I am not sure but I don't think you would even be able to use the widget code to place directly on the page, but it couldn't hurt to try...I think those widgets are flash.
        | Valerie |
        "Make sure the fortune that you seek is the fortune that you need"
        -Ben Harper

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• praxis11
          Comment on Logo design advice
          praxis11
          What exactly do we disagree on?
          Today, 08:14 PM
        • B
          Reply to Logo design advice
          B
          You didn't say that, nor did I imply that you did.

What I'm saying is that you seem to be looking at it from the perspective of being able to learn on one's own to create interesting and...
          Today, 07:55 PM
        • praxis11
          praxis11
          Where did I suggest that crowdsourcing sites could provide a decent living?...
          Today, 07:14 PM
        • B
          B
          You might be referring to Nikko's situation; I wasn't. I was referring specifically to your comment that I quoted about how logo design can be self-taught.

I did not use any metaphors, disparage...
          Today, 06:57 PM
        • PrintDriver
          PrintDriver
          I dunno. There are at least 12 people named Nikko on the first crowdsource site I checked...
          Today, 06:44 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X