Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• kemingMatters
    Reply to Adobe Illustrator... Object won't select!
    kemingMatters
    Drop shadow is a raster effect, you'll have to look in the appearance palette to remove the effect
    Today, 11:02 PM
  • Pavlo
    Reply to My logo attempt (be brutally honest)
    Pavlo
    I really like the latest version and the concept of the e's facing / speaking with each other. The look and feel is vastly improved and I get an immediate sense of what you are trying to say about the...
    Today, 10:44 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Deaf graphic designers
    KitchWitch
    Hi Signing Toys and welcome to GDF.

If you are looking to hire a deaf graphic designer, please post in the classified section and be sure to include an email address so people can contact...
    Today, 10:26 PM
  • Signing Toys
    Reply to Deaf graphic designers
    Signing Toys
    Starting a business and am in need of a Deaf graphic Artist fluent in ASL and Deaf community. Please contact me.
    Today, 10:18 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Adobe Illustrator... Object won't select!
    KitchWitch
    Hi Mr.Mag00 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 08:27 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with some css / div overlays

Hello,
    I am coding a myspace page for a band, and this is my first time doing so. I have managed to get most of the code to work - but the problem areas are where the "friends" area is and the "comments" photo and comment area is. I used codes from other myspace band pages as a refrence because I was told that was the best way to learn, and then just mess with the code.

here is the test page I am working on:
    myspace.com/ribsiesplease

I am so close to finishing this myspce, and I have been messing with the code for hours, and can't seem to move these two bottom friend and comment areas that you can see are floating off the page at the bottom.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me out with this because I can't figure out how to fix this. Also, if you think there is a better message board/area to post this on please let me know.

Thanks!!!

have you tried adding something like .friendSpace, .friendsComments{margin:0 auto;}
    portfolio | daily image | reffee

Comment

what do you mean? I'm not to familiar with this type of code yet, this is the first time I'm doing anything like this - sorry I don't understand

Comment

oh, that's css, put it where the other css codes are, either in the css file or in between the style tags at the beginning
        portfolio | daily image | reffee

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X