Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• <b>
    Reply to Is there a member list here?
    <b>
    I wonder if making a few sacrificial offerings -- maybe two or three virgin forum members -- to the new forum gods will help persuade them....
    Today, 01:27 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Best Printer For Graphic Design
    Buda
    How many prints will you be printing per day? Per week? Per month?

You're looking for a wide format inkjet and make sure you check out what types of inks are available. More likely, you will...
    Today, 12:55 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Hi All!! Want to shift career to Graphic designing
    Buda
    Surely there is something that attracted you to graphic design. What was it? Maybe there is a niche you could be focusing your energy into learning.

The shortcut to learn "graphic design"...
    Today, 12:48 AM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Redundancy & Entropy
    ISitude
    That is at the heart of the matter ... subjectivity and your perception as a graphic designer to (re)interpret and communicate.

The math side of this issue I think is not your teacher's literal...
    Today, 12:35 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Hot Topics
    Buda
    Hi Cole Ericson and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how...
    Today, 12:20 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with some css / div overlays

Hello,
    I am coding a myspace page for a band, and this is my first time doing so. I have managed to get most of the code to work - but the problem areas are where the "friends" area is and the "comments" photo and comment area is. I used codes from other myspace band pages as a refrence because I was told that was the best way to learn, and then just mess with the code.

here is the test page I am working on:
    myspace.com/ribsiesplease

I am so close to finishing this myspce, and I have been messing with the code for hours, and can't seem to move these two bottom friend and comment areas that you can see are floating off the page at the bottom.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me out with this because I can't figure out how to fix this. Also, if you think there is a better message board/area to post this on please let me know.

Thanks!!!

have you tried adding something like .friendSpace, .friendsComments{margin:0 auto;}
    portfolio | daily image | reffee

Comment

what do you mean? I'm not to familiar with this type of code yet, this is the first time I'm doing anything like this - sorry I don't understand

Comment

oh, that's css, put it where the other css codes are, either in the css file or in between the style tags at the beginning
        portfolio | daily image | reffee

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X