Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Need help with a pdf form - want to send in full document format and not xml. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• <b>
    Reply to How well do you see color? (fun & games)
    <b>
    I got to 22 on the first game. Some of those lighter squares really were difficult to spot.
    Today, 01:29 AM
  • grphxdsner
    Comment on Seriously? I hate printers.
    grphxdsner
    I think the fact that designia turned down two other quotes from them probably means they won't bend for a new client that they assume won't do a ton of business with them.
    Yesterday, 11:43 PM
  • grphxdsner
    Comment on Seriously? I hate printers.
    grphxdsner
    PrintDriver, you can definitely get general pricing I do it all the time... You simply ask what panel sizes they stock, or ask to price standard sizes that most large format shops can do. And I'm not...
    Yesterday, 11:41 PM
  • Chris Fuller
    Career switch advice
    Chris Fuller
    I've been a print designer for nearly 4 years now and im looking to switch into a new medium. I would like to move into either motion graphics or web. I already know the basics of after effects and a...
    Yesterday, 11:33 PM
  • grphxdsner
    Reply to critique my branding attempt
    grphxdsner
    I wouldn't say that this is horrible by any means, but I don't think that the design lends to the name.

When I think of "creative liftoff" I think of motion, fluidity, ideas and...
    Yesterday, 11:08 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with a pdf form - want to send in full document format and not xml.

Hey guys,

I have created a pdf form in adobe designer and my client wants the whole form instead of an xml data list. Looked at various posts and wasn't finding much to help in this area.

Now I always tell my clients this is a bad move due to file size but hey, who hasn't heard of a lazy client that just doesn't get it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

You owe me a case of beer...

http://www.thedesigncubicle.com/2008...-your-clients/

About halfway down you'll find the form submission info, which includes this:
    Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

That's why you are the research nerd and I'm not. damn. I have been going nuts over this. I'll make it a pack of guiness

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
      Working...
      X