Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with a pdf form - want to send in full document format and not xml.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with a pdf form - want to send in full document format and not xml.

Hey guys,

I have created a pdf form in adobe designer and my client wants the whole form instead of an xml data list. Looked at various posts and wasn't finding much to help in this area.

Now I always tell my clients this is a bad move due to file size but hey, who hasn't heard of a lazy client that just doesn't get it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

You owe me a case of beer...

http://www.thedesigncubicle.com/2008...-your-clients/

About halfway down you'll find the form submission info, which includes this:
    Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

That's why you are the research nerd and I'm not. damn. I have been going nuts over this. I'll make it a pack of guiness

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Tuan
        Does anyone design T-Shirts and have their E-Store?
        Tuan
        Id like to use my free time when I'm off work/over the weekends to make some extra income. Looking for something that I don't need to invest too much money on... only time. I don't want a part time job...
        Today, 06:38 PM
      • MumboJum73
        Reply to b2 business card grid
        MumboJum73
        haha that's hilarious. I taught a University Graduate how to read a ruler once...made me feel so smart! she had simple never been shown.lol

http://digitallizard.com/ --- I don't know what...
        Today, 06:12 PM
      • pilotguy251
        Tips on a redesign of my logo/watermark?
        pilotguy251
        Hey guys, a few years ago I created this logo/watermark for the purpose of overlaying over my YouTube videos and photos on my Flickr. My skills were pretty basic back then, and have improved a little...
        Today, 05:14 PM
      • MumboJum73
        Reply to Looking for some feedback
        MumboJum73
        Slab Serifs can work for this but watch when you run the serifs together and the shapes they create. The negative space of these kinds of heavy fonts play a big part in the overall look. I would get away...
        Today, 04:55 PM
      • calebninja
        Reply to Help with the lost website!
        calebninja
        The FTP log in will be different than the Wordpress log in and usually will require a host name, user name, and password. If you don't have that information then you're out of luck because you cannot...
        Today, 04:47 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X