Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with a pdf form - want to send in full document format and not xml.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with a pdf form - want to send in full document format and not xml.

Hey guys,

I have created a pdf form in adobe designer and my client wants the whole form instead of an xml data list. Looked at various posts and wasn't finding much to help in this area.

Now I always tell my clients this is a bad move due to file size but hey, who hasn't heard of a lazy client that just doesn't get it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

You owe me a case of beer...

http://www.thedesigncubicle.com/2008...-your-clients/

About halfway down you'll find the form submission info, which includes this:
    Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

That's why you are the research nerd and I'm not. damn. I have been going nuts over this. I'll make it a pack of guiness

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
        Reply to Digital Duplicator printers
        PrintDriver
        There's a lot of stuff online about using digital duplicators for thermo. I looked cuz I wondered what the post was about. Most of it sounds to me like a slapdash way of doing a supposedly high end type...
        Today, 07:12 PM
      • CourtneyKay
        My official introduction!
        CourtneyKay
        I realized I am rather new here and haven't made an official introduction!

So without further ado, my name is Courtney and I am a graphic designer. I studied advertising in school, and currently...
        Today, 05:06 PM
      • Biggs097
        Biggs097
        You'll need a bit more than just a duplicator or offset press for thermography.
        And I'm afraid a digital machine wont be an option at all.

Traditional thermo prints also get passed...
        Today, 02:52 PM
      • KitchWitch
        KitchWitch
        Hi irishdz and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
        Today, 01:00 PM
      • irishdz
        Digital Duplicator printers
        irishdz
        Recently I decided to include thermography in my small business but have struggled to find a good wet ink/ digital duplicator printer. Does anyone know of a good one?
        Today, 12:50 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X