Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to Color Profile Issues
    B
    Do any of these things apply? https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...anges%20colors
    Today, 01:21 PM
  • Martintaube
    Color Profile Issues
    Martintaube
    Hello! I just now joined this forum because I've been having a lot of issues when it comes to color profiles lately. (or at least I think that's the issue)

As you can see in my attached image...
    Today, 01:06 PM
  • jelder
    Reply to Preps 7.1.4 and Nexus 8.5 Rev3
    jelder
    The PDF files are link files coming from our Nexus workflow system. They are matched up with trapped files once the PS file from preps is run through Nexus again to send files to our CTP. To answer...
    Today, 12:54 PM
  • FButler
    Reply to Album Art - Tom Parkes (Acoustic Musician)
    FButler
    Hi Crateboy,

What a great concept and well delivered! What are your thoughts looking back on it now, a few weeks after it's finished? I always find I have completely different feelings about...
    Today, 12:28 PM
  • Cosmo
    Reply to Preps 7.1.4 and Nexus 8.5 Rev3
    Cosmo
    It's been a few years since I've used Preps, so I'm trying to remember what I can about it.

But let me ask this... when you are creating your PDF files, are the spot colors staying in the...
    Today, 12:23 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• return window_onload does not work in firefox

This code works in IE but not in firefox can anyone help?

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" for="window" event="onload">
    <!--
    return window_onload()
    // -->
    function window_onload()
    {
    animatedcollapse.show('wh');

}
    </script>

It would be most helpful to link to the actual page if it exists or paste in the full code from the page...we would need to be able to compare both. Just looking at that script isn't going to help decipher the issue.
    | Valerie |
    "Make sure the fortune that you seek is the fortune that you need"
    -Ben Harper

Comment

Here is the link:

http://www.mainstreamgraphics.net/serviceswh.aspx

Comment

easy Richard when you are new here the first few posts have to be approved by us mods.

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X