Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with page loading... help please! :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
    Comment on Making vector art with a natural look
    B
    Yeah, I keep forgetting this is a student forum and tend to give advice as though it's a real-world situation.

The original post was about a school assignment to convert raster art into vector...
    Today, 08:55 PM
  • Buda
    Comment on Menu Concept for Portfolio feedback
    Buda
    If this is a printed menu and not interactive with rollovers, the first burger shouldn't be highlighted.
    Today, 07:49 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Online portfolio Feedback
    Buda
    Hi Guilhem, the website is very slow to load. If I was a client I would not wait that long for the images to come up. Your images haven't been optimised for web. You need to replace them all with web...
    Today, 07:48 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Looking for a special printing technique for a poster in low batch
    Buda
    I've had some decent results printing onto uncoated black card using a black photocopier.

This might be the cheapest, low run option out there. Get a test and see if you like the black toner...
    Today, 07:38 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Making vector art with a natural look
    PrintDriver
    B, you and I would both look askance at the employee wasting time and money trying to make a silk purse using a sow's ear, and I have absolutely no use for a commercial illustrator that can't turn something...
    Today, 06:58 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X