Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bookmarking and Sharing tools. HELLLPPP??!?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bookmarking and Sharing tools. HELLLPPP??!?!?!

I'm trying to put a bookmarking and sharing tool into a website but can't figure out how to do it. I have some code, and it displays icons and the links on the icons are live. but when I try to click on the links to take me through to the sites, they don't work.
    Any idea why?
    Here's the code i have.

<div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style">
    <a class="addthis_button_facebook"><a href="http://www.facebook.com"></a></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_myspace"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_bebo"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_digg"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_delicious"></a>
    </div>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/250/addthis_widget.js?pub=xa-4a5c63f75dbb8e04"></script>

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Cosmo
    Reply to Introduction and thinking about freelancing
    Cosmo
    Don't take this the wrong way.... but why would someone outsource prepress work? And especially only 10 hours a week worth? And with working full time now, when would you be doing it? All the prepress...
    Today, 10:41 AM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Purchasing Previous Versions
    kemingMatters
    I recently bought into the cloud for myself, I was more than a little skeptical at first. CS6 or earlier versions become a bit of a gamble considering the unknown lifespans (when OS's stop supporting...
    Today, 10:11 AM
  • seamas
    Reply to Advice on if a design would work in the US?
    seamas
    The irony in the USA is that the same person who would take offense to a shirt like that would think nothing about having one fly behind their pickup truck getting tattered from the wind and elements--or...
    Today, 09:39 AM
  • EagleEyes
    Reply to Introduction and thinking about freelancing
    EagleEyes
    Thanks, both of you.

I guess to be more specific, I'm looking for part-time telecommuting freelance work in prepress. I realize that's a pretty narrow set of requirements, but I'm not looking...
    Today, 09:35 AM
  • Craig B
    Reply to Purchasing Previous Versions
    Craig B
    I agree with B. Why not get the latest. non-subscription version for about the same price....
    Today, 09:22 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X