Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Lucifer
    Comment on Would you use a service like this?
    Lucifer
    I do stuff for close friends - business cards, pamphlets, flyers, menus etc. Like I said, I'm no professional, so I didn't charge them a dime. I'm just doing this for experience.
    Today, 04:37 AM
  • B
    Reply to Help with an effect for a logo.
    B
    Like Kayekay said, it's mostly a matter of playing around with the Layer > Layer style menu settings. Here's one set of instructions I hurriedly followed to produce what's pasted below: http://www...
    Today, 04:06 AM
  • misery
    Reply to Would you use a service like this?
    misery
    @Lucifer, I really appreciate that feedback. Perhaps people like yourself would be the ideal customer/beneficiary of such a service. If you don't mind I ask.. what would you use the tool for/what projects...
    Today, 04:00 AM
  • PrintDriver
    PrintDriver
    Yeah, you need that "instagram" filter. Both of those are very "noisy." The surfboard blown out. I suppose it's a trendy look. It's a look I sometimes see when noise is used to enlarge...
    Today, 03:37 AM
  • Lucifer
    Lucifer
    I think it's a good tool and I'd use it. I'm not like the regular members, though i.e. I'm not a professional.
    Today, 02:20 AM