X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those nasty HTML Spacers! help!

How can I avoid getting those spacer .gifs in Photoshop?
    When I slice the image export "HTML and images" it sometimes happens. I've tried, but one wrong slice and BAM i get a nasty spacer.
    THe main problem is that when I try to send out the completed HTML emailer that i created in PSD it doesn't send it in Turbo Mailer. It gives me an error, and always when there is a spacer or two. HELP!

i always slice my images and build the email separately using xhtml.

Darryn Cooke : Orange County Graphic Designer

Comment

But anybody have any advice on having NO spacers once I save it with "HTML and Images" in the save for web box in PSD?

Comment

Nevermind, I deleted the spacers in Dreamweaver, as well with their tables and that fixed the problem.
        I thought if I deleted the spacers it would rearrange all the images in a weird way. I guess not.

Comment

Don't forget to add in margins or padding accordingly.
          Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

PS is not designed to export standards based html and thus will generate tables with spacer .gifs. Do yourself a favor by learning css and semantic markup best practices.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
            Working...
            X