Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
is there a program that can make a web template automatically? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• damonharris
    Reply to Business Logo Design
    damonharris
    Logo represent you and your business. If it's presentable enough, that means you are credible too in giving services to the clients or customers. That's why it's very important in any business because...
    Today, 06:12 AM
  • damonharris
    Reply to creative business cards
    damonharris
    Choose a design that is creative and effective enough to boost your business and will get the interest of your potential customers. That's what I'm always telling my friends who are in the business. And...
    Today, 06:03 AM
  • Yehoshua
    Cover Layout Feedback
    Yehoshua
    I've been exploring more with minimalism, but still trying to keep things logical. This is a 11x17 cover for a recent undergrad project I've been working on. Does it work? Why or why not? The blue wacked...
    Today, 04:22 AM
  • vaprarts
    Reply to Down selling to clients
    vaprarts
    Now i have no real experience working with clients but in my opinion you did what most designers should do. You are being hired as a designer not an artist. Its our job to create work that makes sense....
    Today, 02:58 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Zoo Business Card Critique Wanted
    Buda
    I really like the aesthetic.

Will you do more in the series? You could have a different design for different departments.
    Today, 02:44 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a program that can make a web template automatically?

Is there a program that can make a web template automatically?
    I know there is a photoshop plugin called sitegrinder but is is hard works badly. photoshop slices do the work only parietally and i cant create there kind of list of articles or variable height cells.

do you anyone know a software that can do the work?

i think it takes too long and it is too hard to make a web design for a webpage.

how long it takes you to make a template for a webpage?

thanks,
    Simon

Sometimes there just isn't an easy button...

Originally posted by helpmepro1 View Post
    Depends on how in depth this 'template' is.
    Professional Pixel Pusher — Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

There are a number of PSD to HTML slicing and coding services out there, if that is what you are looking for. I am not aware of any software, but for a hundred or two you can get valid html and css markup. Psd2html and Xhtml PixelCrayons are a couple that do reputable work.
      textbox advertising agency

Comment

Sounds like someone thinks doing the actual work of a pro web designer is too difficult and they want the Easy Button.

Sometimes it really makes you wonder if innovation and skill is going out with the next generation. (Skill is already on the skids.)

Comment

Originally posted by helpmepro1 View Post
          Is there a program that can make a web template automatically? I know there is a photoshop plugin called sitegrinder but is is hard....do you anyone know a software that can do the work?
          If you think SiteGrinder is too hard, does that mean you're asking if there is a program that can look at your Photoshop design and somehow magically intuit what every part is & how it should function??

i think it takes too long and it is too hard to make a web design for a webpage.
          Then hire a professional to do it for you.

I don't understand the relevance of this question if you don't even know how to code. Assuming it's a fairly typical layout, it usually takes me a couple of hours from slicing the comp to finishing the page, but I know what I'm doing and have my own library of basic layouts & stylesheets to work with.

Digi
          The world is divided into people who think they are right.
          —Anonymous

Comment

2–3 depending on the complexity. For me the most time intensive aspect is semantics. That is the front-end development though for a wire frame, prototype, layout,etc – every body calls the basic site look different things. I normally create that single "layout" and just drop the "views" – single pages inside it to reduce time and repetition.
            Last edited by tZ; 07-26-2009, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
            Working...
            X