No announcement yet.

Looking for good reference material...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for good reference material...

I'm putting together some research on sites that do a good job of housing a lot of products under a brand, or a lot of brands under a franchise. Rich meida and flashy is good, but good organizational structure and clarity is the main thing. Any links would be greatly appreciated.

In any industry? What exactly are you looking for?

Comment

Well, gaming would be great, but products are ok, too.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• gogogo
        Reply to need critique
        gogogo
        thank you both for the feedback!!
        placing the info was the hard part and I think I concentrated too much on fitting things in instead of hierarchy or the flow.
        Today, 04:12 PM
      • iTagi
        Reply to Research or design?
        iTagi
        I find everything seems to have a decent balance to it. I do, however, find that that balance is off put in certain places around the infographic where the imagery overwhelm the type such as, the "Who...
        Today, 04:03 PM
      • iTagi
        Reply to need critique
        iTagi
        Agree

Maybe sit down a bit and plan your layout a bit more and remember hierarchy. Should "Self Care" really draw my eyes away from "Treatment" like it does or should...
        Today, 03:35 PM
      • CobraStrike
        Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
        CobraStrike
        Assuming the Customer wants a Logo with the front of the truck. Which design do you think is stronger?
        Today, 03:07 PM
      • CobraStrike
        Comment on New Logo for Organic Foods
        CobraStrike
        Agreeing with cosmo here, not like feeling your way to success. I should take this advice more seriously myself.
        Today, 01:40 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X