Announcement Announcement Module
No announcement yet.
Looking for good reference material... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Feedback for a coffee company logo!
    Let's back up.
    You say this is for a class.
    What was the exact design brief? Because all you said was look at it and tell you what we think. There is no context for us to know if it will work...
    Yesterday, 11:46 PM
  • slatesimmonds
    Reply to Feedback for a coffee company logo!
    The name is "Wide Eye" hence why it is in the center. I was going for a minimal look. Look around you, no new innovative companies have graphic heavy logos. It is a logo not a picture.
    Yesterday, 10:12 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to geting clients
    There are a lot of reasons that freelancing doesn't work well when you're new to the profession, but the most fundamental one is that no one knows you. Most successful freelancers are designers who worked...
    Yesterday, 09:15 PM
  • B
    Reply to geting clients
    The contest sites definitely won't be of any use in getting clients.

I hate to say it, but getting good clients is the toughest part of this profession. I still pick up some freelance work...
    Yesterday, 09:07 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Comment on Stupid question??
    Nope. Looks like I have to subscribe to you to do it.
    Yesterday, 08:43 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for good reference material...

I'm putting together some research on sites that do a good job of housing a lot of products under a brand, or a lot of brands under a franchise. Rich meida and flashy is good, but good organizational structure and clarity is the main thing. Any links would be greatly appreciated.

In any industry? What exactly are you looking for?

Well, gaming would be great, but products are ok, too.

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.