Magento?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magento?

I'm curious to see how many people here have really gotten up to their elbows in Magento. How did you find the learning curve in terms of doing up a fully custom design?

Hi, I'm new here (1st post!) - was referred from the About GD forum.

I've done 2 sites in Magento recently, and about to start on my 3rd and 4th. I had some help with implementing the custom design, and it is a bit of a learning curve, but I'm loving it.

What do you need help with? There's limited help I can give, but I'm happy to help where possible.

Comment

Way too complicated, tried to learn it ones then gave up.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
        Reply to Empty PNG files?
        PrintDriver
        Are they something you are trying to right click?
        That doesn't always work. There are web tricks out there that make doing that give you a blank file.

Asking permission to use the imagery...
        Today, 10:29 AM
      • docrocks
        Reply to Empty PNG files?
        docrocks
        Thanks PrintDriver. These are images downloaded from Ancestry.com and show census forms etc. I'll contact them and see if they can help.
        Today, 10:14 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Please Critique my Space Inspired Magazine
        PrintDriver
        Let me give you a little advice on Pantone's color of the year...

They are always Textile swatches for one thing, when they should be standard design swatches. Most print houses don't carry...
        Today, 09:31 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Monitor for postproduction
        PrintDriver
        Monitors are sort of a matter of opinion.
        I do all my pre-press work on not so expensive Viewsonic monitors in a dual monitor setup. I already know that for print, my monitor will not accurately...
        Today, 09:13 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Illustrator files turn into something else at a later time
        PrintDriver
        You would get point-type (broken up bits of type) is if you upgraded in the meantime. Illustrator has the most awful habit of converting lesser versions to point type UNLESS you click the Yes button when...
        Today, 09:03 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X