X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another website critique

I met Benjamin Kessler yesterday at a digital design forum at Galapagos Art Space.

He encouraged me to join and said that I could get critiques regarding my site, and even some freelance work, so here goes:

www.newartwon.com

Thanks,

Michael

Welcome to GDF, newbloom! Ben gives good advice!

Please have a look at these important threads posted here. They will explain a lot about how the forum runs, from the rules and regulations to frequently discussed topics to the background on some of our lingo and inside jokes.

I'm a print guy, not a Web guy, but FWIW I like your splash. I hope you enjoy GDF!
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Michael, great to see you! I'm so glad you've joined. As the day goes on, I'm sure more people will weigh in on your site.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
      Working...
      X