Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Designia
    Reply to Good Lord I need help.
    Designia
    The problem with Wordpress is that it has .wordpress in the domain and I don't want that. And I did look into Drupal and liked Joomla better.
    Cool thanks B, I'll check out the WAMP....
    Today, 03:55 PM
  • B
    B
    Then you should look into WAMP instead of MAMP (seriously).

Personally, I like Joomla (and sometimes hate it). Others prefer WordPress or Drupal. There's a significant learning curve on each...
    Today, 03:46 PM
  • B
    B
    Yes, you can just set up a database, install Joomla into a subdirectory and run it from there. The URL to Joomla would end up being something like this: http://yourdomain.com/joomla. You can also install...
    Today, 03:43 PM
  • SoC
    Reply to Struggling to Replicate This Effect For a Poster
    SoC
    There's no client for this, thanks for the input though.

This is pretty much what I was trying and failing to do, however i wasn't rotating the text. Tried that and it was a...
    Today, 03:33 PM
  • SoC
    Comment on Struggling to Replicate This Effect For a Poster
    SoC
    Ah yeah, this is an excellent solution kemingMatters, thanks. I'm not particularly confident in Illustrator so I can't ever see a solution when I'm using it. I used your method and it worked better than...
    Today, 03:31 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another website critique

I met Benjamin Kessler yesterday at a digital design forum at Galapagos Art Space.

He encouraged me to join and said that I could get critiques regarding my site, and even some freelance work, so here goes:

www.newartwon.com

Thanks,

Michael

Welcome to GDF, newbloom! Ben gives good advice!

Please have a look at these important threads posted here. They will explain a lot about how the forum runs, from the rules and regulations to frequently discussed topics to the background on some of our lingo and inside jokes.

I'm a print guy, not a Web guy, but FWIW I like your splash. I hope you enjoy GDF!
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Michael, great to see you! I'm so glad you've joined. As the day goes on, I'm sure more people will weigh in on your site.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
      Working...
      X