X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help....

Ok, I'm redesigning my very poorly designed web site at the moment. My old was done, entirely, in html...i.e. old school. Why? Because that's I knew at the time.

Since, I've start playing around with Dreamweaver, and have found some very cool stuff to put in. But, that's not my question

http://bestwebgallery.com/

If you hover over any picture on the left side of that site, it shows you a bigger view. How do you do that?

Also, I'm trying to find the code to create an unstealable gallery, i.e. when you click on a picture, it pops open a viewer for for your pictures, complete with a next and back buttons. I'm not finding the code for that any place.

Any help you can provide would be very cool.

Thanks,
    "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

HTML is not old... It's the standard that the majority of websites is based upon. Dreamweaver is just a program to write code.

The pop-up, that's Javascript. If someone WANTS to steal your gallery, they will and can. Nothing is unstealable since you can do screen shots very easily.
    Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

..when you click on a picture, it pops open a viewer for for your pictures, complete with a next and back buttons. I'm not finding the code for that any place.
      LightBox 2 has the capabilities of this, doesn't it?

http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox2/

Comment

Shazam!

http://line25.com/articles/rounding-...ghtbox-scripts

Pick the one that you like most...
        Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I'll have to play around with the jQuery stuff, just to see if I can make it work. LOL
          "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X