Help....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help....

Ok, I'm redesigning my very poorly designed web site at the moment. My old was done, entirely, in html...i.e. old school. Why? Because that's I knew at the time.

Since, I've start playing around with Dreamweaver, and have found some very cool stuff to put in. But, that's not my question

http://bestwebgallery.com/

If you hover over any picture on the left side of that site, it shows you a bigger view. How do you do that?

Also, I'm trying to find the code to create an unstealable gallery, i.e. when you click on a picture, it pops open a viewer for for your pictures, complete with a next and back buttons. I'm not finding the code for that any place.

Any help you can provide would be very cool.

Thanks,
    "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

HTML is not old... It's the standard that the majority of websites is based upon. Dreamweaver is just a program to write code.

The pop-up, that's Javascript. If someone WANTS to steal your gallery, they will and can. Nothing is unstealable since you can do screen shots very easily.
    Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

..when you click on a picture, it pops open a viewer for for your pictures, complete with a next and back buttons. I'm not finding the code for that any place.
      LightBox 2 has the capabilities of this, doesn't it?

http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox2/

Comment

Shazam!

http://line25.com/articles/rounding-...ghtbox-scripts

Pick the one that you like most...
        Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I'll have to play around with the jQuery stuff, just to see if I can make it work. LOL
          "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• metalbiker
            Reply to Sup, peeps?
            metalbiker
            hey kool!! no problem, man! i'll look at those links right now to learn what i can and can't do. Nice to meet you as well! And I completely understand the rule about the first posts being moderated. Completely...
            Today, 09:55 PM
          • KitchWitch
            Reply to App Menu Design (4 Seasons)
            KitchWitch
            Hi Jurgen and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
            Today, 06:41 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to obe Photoshop colors ?
            PrintDriver
            Quite honestly, the delta-e of that shift between the two images displayed together is so tiny (on my calibrated monitor,) I wouldn't worry about it much. Short of wanting to understand it, maybe....
            Today, 06:08 PM
          • SericaRose
            Reply to obe Photoshop colors ?
            SericaRose
            Hello;

This is really a problem just about everyone has to deal with and there are lots of different ways of doing so - including just accepting the fact that this is going to happen. Each...
            Today, 05:02 PM
          • l.lail
            Reply to help with identifying pattern
            l.lail
            thanks for the input, I ended up tracing the pattern, I personally don't think its camo so that's why I asked, appreciate it guys
            Today, 12:47 PM

Incredible Stock
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X