Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• epicdxb
    Hello All
    epicdxb
    I am new to this forum and want to share ideas about graphics design.
    Today, 11:22 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to HD photos
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF joaof9352

If you're starting with a low res image, using Photoshop will not make that low quality image into a high quality one.

We ask all new members to read...
    Today, 11:18 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Want to learn how to do this effect...
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF aquintero

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask...
    Today, 11:16 AM
  • dbDESIGN
    Reply to Nightclub Flyer/Poster Design
    dbDESIGN
    @PanToshi: Done and thanks!

@CataclysmX: Thanks for the tip! When I look at it now, the date does feel to go out of the view somehow, its not something the observator sees at the first glance...
    Today, 10:23 AM
  • joaof9352
    HD photos
    joaof9352
    Hey I'm new at design and photoshop, and i have a question : How to make an image with better quality in photoshop ? Thank you
    Today, 09:09 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay...I need some help.

Is anyone here versed in using CS2 GoLive? I have a bug showing up on my index page file and for the life of me I can not find the error. I use the little bug that normally highlights the image or link that is bad and easy peasy, it's fixed. But no go...

The odd thing is when I'm in the layout mode is says it's got a bug,but nothing is highlighted as an error. When I click on the source tab, the bug disappears in the site window and it says it's okay. Then I think...yay...and save...and it comes right back. I look at in Preview Mode and the little bug goes away in the site window...I'm at my wits end. I'm going to reboot everything and run the disk utility, but in the meantime if anyone can help...

trails off for a few minutes...

It could be just graphic related to the render of golive. May not be anything to do with code or layout.

I used golive for years and could never figure out half of the junk attached to it. I decided to try dreamweaver and hvae never looked back.

Comment

I actually have always been able to figure the issues out with GoLive...but I'm stumped. I have Dreamweaver, but I don't have the time for the learning curve right now.

Comment

The big question is does it preview okay in different browsers?
        "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

Originally posted by urstwile View Post
          The big question is does it preview okay in different browsers?

As far as I can tell. But it drives me crazy. I rebuilt the thing from scratch and there just isn't that much there.

Comment

It's in something in my rollover buttons. Shit.

Comment

Can you post the link and/or some code? I'm sure one of our web gurus could help you figure it out.
              "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

Thanks Urst...I was doing some more reading and I have a couple things to check out first...but it was enough for today...if I try and work on it any more today, I'll implode.

Comment

If it renders correctly in your target browsers, try running the code through the W3C Validator. If it validates as well, then the problem is GoLive, not your code, so you should probably just ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Hewl! I give that a whirl tomorrow.

Comment

Well, it's three days later and a little more internet sleuthing finally got me to figure out what was going on...it's so stupid. A little script was generated by some stuff I was doing and sure enough...it puts it in a little folder called generated items that yea...needs to be uploaded too. D'oh.

I waste more time for stupid stuff.

Comment

if you always work in the site window in GL then these things are taken care of for you.
                        you should always make sure that GL "flattens script library" before uploading - you can do this manually or set it as a default in the preferences

Comment

Thanks for the tip on the preferences!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                          Working...
                          X