Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to free upload area?
    PrintDriver
    Hightail is free up to a point under a certain filesize.
    Same goes for Dropbox.
    They are different services though. Hightail, your recipient gets a download link and doesn't require they have...
    Today, 05:35 PM
  • garricks
    Reply to free upload area?
    garricks
    Dropbox & Google Drive, and there's a Microsoft cloud service as well…can't remember the name. Apple also has cloud storage.
    Today, 05:13 PM
  • StudioMonkey
    Reply to Font ID - curly informal font
    StudioMonkey
    Thanks, ISitude - you are my hero. This was a new one on me.
    Today, 05:08 PM
  • Salt
    Hi I'm Salt.
    Salt
    Hello everyone. Henceforth I shall go by name of Salt on these forums, like I do on every other one I use. I am an artist and animator, and I'd like to learn graphic design and this forum looked like...
    Today, 05:03 PM
  • Designia
    Reply to Working on a logo for myself
    Designia
    I keep looking for flames in the lines of the wings so they're not really working as feathers or flames to me. I really like the color overlay,.
    Today, 04:56 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttons On AF CS3

Hey Guys,

I havent used flash since MX 2004 and Recently upgraded to CS3 since deciding to create a website for a friend so Im a bit of a Noob here.

I have my layout and design, but can not get any of my navigational buttons to change the content on the page. I have been sifting through tutorials ALL day and can not get anything to work. Rather than tell you all what I have tried or to try to explain what Ive done wrong, I have just uploaded the file to here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rw1zc7

Id really appreciate it if someone could take a look at it. I have removed all of the my previous AS attempts, and its ready for someone to show me what I need to do to make the buttons change frame to another page.

Thanks,

Jamie

1. Welcome to the GDF!

2. No one is gonna download a .zip file, sorry.

3. I think we can help! In fact, I had this exact same question today located here

If that doesn't help post back and im sure one of our resident flash experts can lend you hand.
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by D-Frag View Post
      1. Welcome to the GDF!

2. No one is gonna download a .zip file, sorry.

3. I think we can help! In fact, I had this exact same question today located here

If that doesn't help post back and im sure one of our resident flash experts can lend you hand.

The link doesnt help at all

I have uploaded the FLA file to sendspace if anyone would download that?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/np9b8e

Alteratively if theres somewhere i can host it or upload it? Otherwise Il just describe in detail what im going for, maybe with a screenshot

As you can see, im completely useless with the coding side of things

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
      Working...
      X