vertical AND horizontal navigation menu on the same page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vertical AND horizontal navigation menu on the same page

I need a vertical and horizontal navigation menu on my site (on the same page). But i am struggling with how as my top navigation is taking lead and my buttons are just displaying inline, making it difficult to do a side navigation. I have tried doing multiple li tags but with no joy and i have tried to find something on Google. I have looked at a few other sites with something similar but they use JS to do this but i want to avoid that if i can.
    Last edited by Emmanize; 08-05-2009, 04:21 AM.

Ah cool its fine i have done it. I had to make another ul tag not li tag

Comment

Do you have room for a diagonal menu?
      Less be more.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
        Reply to Show customer Pantones used in design
        B
        I often do much the same thing. I'll even do it that way when sending files to printers -- just so that at a glance the printer can tell what colors are involved. The only problem I've found has nothing...
        Today, 01:39 PM
      • Kawane
        Reply to Online portfolio Feedback
        Kawane
        Thanks for the feedback Buda; I'm using wordpress and I have a very fast connection at home. I stupidly thought wordpress was automatically compressing the images when uploaded. For the moment it is mostly...
        Today, 01:33 PM
      • Kayekaye
        Comment on Should I follow this Histogram ?
        Kayekaye
        If you followed the other suggestion to look for banding and get a proof, then yes it is fine if you have also fixed the knob.
        Today, 01:18 PM
      • Kayekaye
        Comment on Should I follow this Histogram ?
        Kayekaye
        No display is fine. The shot is too close to the background without any additional outlining back lighting.
        Today, 01:17 PM
      • Kayekaye
        Reply to Magazine layout--Back after a 6 year break :)
        Kayekaye
        Front cover, I am going to say that the model choice is all wrong. Was that your doing? If it was reconsider using a more attractive guy even if you want rugged. Men are the same as women and want to...
        Today, 01:00 PM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X