Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Lucifer
    Reply to InDesign and Illustrator - am I missing out?
    Lucifer
    That's interesting. I assume you live in America, B. I'm from India, and I've been to four different printers in the past year. All of them use CorelDRAW. Perhaps it's because CD is cheaper than the Adobe...
    Today, 08:59 AM
  • B
    B
    This is going to sound like I live in a cave by myself and never venture into the sunshine, but in my 30-plus years of working in this field, I've never personally encountered anyone who uses CorelDRAW,...
    Today, 06:31 AM
  • Lucifer
    Lucifer
    Thanks, Buda. So far I've used it to create a logo, business cards and various hotel menus. Everything gets done so much faster (I used to be a hardcore Photoshop guy). I'm going to get started with...
    Today, 04:55 AM
  • EmberMike
    Reply to Is 9-to-5 a thing of the past?
    EmberMike
    My impression has been that people eat at their desks because there is too much work to be done. I put in 9.5 hours today at my desk, and most other people were there just as long or longer. Luckily for...
    Today, 04:38 AM
  • Buda
    Buda
    I haven't used CorelDRAW in over 10 years and I can't remember the last time someone brought a CorelDRAW file in. CorelDRAW is not an alternative for the entire Adobe Suite.

I'm basing this...
    Today, 03:58 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• footer bg and text problem

Here's my dilemma:

I designed a web site layout with a footer background because it has an image in it. I coded the html and css to get the background image which works fine. My problem is that I want the footer text such as *copyright info* to go under the footer instead of on top of the image.

How do I do this?

I presume you have your copyright information in the same div that you're using to display the image? In which case, you could just place the copyright text in a seperate div below the image. Or (and this is probably better), you could add top padding to the footer div to move the text down below the image.

Comment

Originally posted by hewligan View Post
      I presume you have your copyright information in the same div that you're using to display the image? In which case, you could just place the copyright text in a seperate div below the image. Or (and this is probably better), you could add top padding to the footer div to move the text down below the image.
      Thx for help! I decided to go with a seperate div. It works for now! Thanks again!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
      Working...
      X