Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• footer bg and text problem

Here's my dilemma:

I designed a web site layout with a footer background because it has an image in it. I coded the html and css to get the background image which works fine. My problem is that I want the footer text such as *copyright info* to go under the footer instead of on top of the image.

How do I do this?

I presume you have your copyright information in the same div that you're using to display the image? In which case, you could just place the copyright text in a seperate div below the image. Or (and this is probably better), you could add top padding to the footer div to move the text down below the image.

Comment

Originally posted by hewligan View Post
      I presume you have your copyright information in the same div that you're using to display the image? In which case, you could just place the copyright text in a seperate div below the image. Or (and this is probably better), you could add top padding to the footer div to move the text down below the image.
      Thx for help! I decided to go with a seperate div. It works for now! Thanks again!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
        Reply to Resizing images
        HotButton
        Why? How were those dimensions decided?

If the subject is golf carts, which are essentially square from every angle, then images of 3.x to 1 aspect ratio are a bad plan.

You're...
        Today, 10:54 AM
      • Obsidian86
        Dropbox hacked
        Obsidian86
        Drop box was recently hacked. A reported 68 million user's passwords have been released on the internet. Not counting the people that keep other information like passwords in files in their dropbox account....
        Today, 10:51 AM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to Resizing images
        KitchWitch
        Hi Diamondmaxx and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
        Today, 10:45 AM
      • diamondmaxx
        Resizing images
        diamondmaxx
        New to graphics and web design and am confused. I need my images to be 974 x 294 for a slideshow. The images my customer is giving me are various sizes but here is an example of one - 300 dpi and 5760...
        Today, 10:41 AM
      • designzombie
        Reply to OSX Sierra
        designzombie
        I would love to be able to use my computer entirely with my voice. I work from home and mostly work with text. It would be nice if my computer accurately understood what I was telling it to do without...
        Today, 10:37 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X