Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• footer bg and text problem

Here's my dilemma:

I designed a web site layout with a footer background because it has an image in it. I coded the html and css to get the background image which works fine. My problem is that I want the footer text such as *copyright info* to go under the footer instead of on top of the image.

How do I do this?

I presume you have your copyright information in the same div that you're using to display the image? In which case, you could just place the copyright text in a seperate div below the image. Or (and this is probably better), you could add top padding to the footer div to move the text down below the image.

Comment

Originally posted by hewligan View Post
      I presume you have your copyright information in the same div that you're using to display the image? In which case, you could just place the copyright text in a seperate div below the image. Or (and this is probably better), you could add top padding to the footer div to move the text down below the image.
      Thx for help! I decided to go with a seperate div. It works for now! Thanks again!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
      Working...
      X