X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble With Site

I am having trouble with getting my site to keep my style in IE. It is very frustrating. To see what I am talking about please go to www.report-online-scams.com

You can type my url in browsershots.org to see what I am talking about. It is supposed to look like it looks in firefox. Could someone please help me out?

Garen

you should try to get your code valid as much as possible first: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...ine-scams.com/

at a quick glance you have a bunch of mismatched tags, like this:
    <h1 align="left"><h1>Purpose Of www.report-online-scams.com? </h1>
    portfolio | daily image | reffee

Comment

thanks a lot I have made changes....THANKS SO MUCH!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadDogDesign View Post
        I am having trouble with getting my site to keep my style in IE. It is very frustrating. To see what I am talking about please go to www.report-online-scams.com

You can type my url in browsershots.org to see what I am talking about. It is supposed to look like it looks in firefox. Could someone please help me out?

Garen
        According to the W3C mark-up validation that initial page has 51 errors.

Valid HTML is the first step to trouble shooting CSS issues.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X