Trouble With Site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble With Site

I am having trouble with getting my site to keep my style in IE. It is very frustrating. To see what I am talking about please go to www.report-online-scams.com

You can type my url in browsershots.org to see what I am talking about. It is supposed to look like it looks in firefox. Could someone please help me out?

Garen

you should try to get your code valid as much as possible first: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...ine-scams.com/

at a quick glance you have a bunch of mismatched tags, like this:
    <h1 align="left"><h1>Purpose Of www.report-online-scams.com? </h1>
    portfolio | daily image | reffee

Comment

thanks a lot I have made changes....THANKS SO MUCH!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadDogDesign View Post
        I am having trouble with getting my site to keep my style in IE. It is very frustrating. To see what I am talking about please go to www.report-online-scams.com

You can type my url in browsershots.org to see what I am talking about. It is supposed to look like it looks in firefox. Could someone please help me out?

Garen
        According to the W3C mark-up validation that initial page has 51 errors.

Valid HTML is the first step to trouble shooting CSS issues.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
          Reply to Blog site about food recipes
          PanToshi
          Hi markus and welcome to GDF.

What did you have in mind? There are thousands or themes to choose from. Why not choose what YOU like?

We ask all new members to read very important...
          Today, 04:36 AM
        • bigdata
          Comment on Help: Identify the font please.
          bigdata
          welcome LD
          Today, 03:43 AM
        • Payso
          Reply to Tell me about SASS.
          Payso
          So I have been coding for a few years now and would say I am pretty good with css. While learning about css I came across Sass, but in the beginning the command line really scared me so I stayed away....
          Today, 03:29 AM
        • Payso
          Reply to Communications degree?
          Payso
          That is good to hear, I was hoping To hear something like this. The art program is really good here as far as I can tell and I really love the teachers, but communicatios will allow me to get transfered...
          Today, 03:16 AM
        • typo
          laser vs. inkjet printer for vectors and text
          typo
          Helo there,
          As far as I've read, a laser monochrome printer could deliver better sharp results compared with ink printers, when it comes to b/w text printing.

As a home user, willing...
          Today, 03:07 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X