No announcement yet.

adobe photoshop daily work...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adobe photoshop daily work...

i need to some one answer to me that which things i do for make myself a good and well web designer just useing adobe?

It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

web site

can you enplane me which steps to be taken for become professional in web designing in adobe

OP is from Pakistan so a bit of a language barrier here..

Adobe are just tools and won't do ANYTHING for making you good.

Research and read books on subject at local book store.
        Take classes at college.

Here is a free online school for getting started in web design...
        Last edited by mlmcasual; 08-25-2009, 01:18 AM.

Originally posted by arid View Post
          i need to some one answer to me that which things i do for make myself a good and well web designer just useing adobe?
          1. Throw Dreamweaver and GoLive out the window
          2. Study Design fundamentals
          3. Learn Photoshop or Illustrator
          4. Master cross-browser compliant CSS and semantic, web standard HTML
          5. Move on to learn some dynamic client-side scripting using JavaScript or venture into Flash
          6. Further knowledge of client-side scripting learning OOP (object-oriented programming). This step isn't necessary, but you won't be a script kiddy anymore. Depends if your happy copying and pasting, relying on libraries or want to be able to program your own interaction form scratch - understand how it all works.
          Last edited by tZ; 08-25-2009, 01:26 AM.

Latest Topics

• salsa
            Reply to Looking for mentor
            You sound like you're quite isolated. I think the best thing you can do is relocate, at least temporarily, to somewhere that has the support system and education you need to follow a graphic design career....
            Today, 04:00 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Orthography
            Typography is the visual representation of a font as it pertains to your design. Typography should compliment the message.
            Orthography is the arrangement of typographical elements so they spell...
            Today, 03:50 PM
          • joelanthon
            Reply to Portfolio website review
            The last 2 screenshots are part of eachother i just couldn't screenshot the whole page. All the screenshots are on one page as u scroll down. Ive also changed the website a bit too such as the color and...
            Today, 03:17 PM
          • JuliaAndrea2013
            Hi there!
            Hello to everybody!
            I'm Julia and I'm from Italy but now I'm living in Glasgow to attend my degree in Digital Media and working in every project that arise, both paid and unpaid, related with graphic...
            Today, 02:06 PM
          • Chiggins
            Comment on Orthography
            Thanks, I do realise there is a difference in definition but when looking at orthography specifically in graphic design the two do merge as typography also plays with how you display language and experiment...
            Today, 12:03 PM

Incredible Stock
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings