Announcement Announcement Module
No announcement yet.
adobe photoshop daily work... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• PrintDriver
    Comment on How could I simplify a pattern tile with a lot of repeated mini squares?
    Find a good large texture file of a fabric you like, Feather the edges, maybe even make it non-block-shaped.
    By hand tiling, I mean placing the image multiple times so the overlaps don't show. That...
    Today, 06:03 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Comment on Customer Liability
    Thank you! I routinely have to get brochure designs turned around in a couple of hours. Twelve hours for a first proof? Zoinks.
    Today, 06:02 PM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Mock Assignments
    Yup that's what I used to do for practice. Find a business with a horrible logo and redo it, then apply it to all kinds of things, stationary, billboards, brochures, website. Have fun. Best time when...
    Today, 05:54 PM
  • B
    Comment on Copyright Infringement
    It's Minue Maid, a huge juice drink company owned by Coca-Cola.
    Today, 05:54 PM
  • Designia
    Reply to Customer Liability
    How does a designer work for 12 hours on a brochure (which I'm assuming is a letter sized trifold) racking up a 1K bill without sending a proof first? I'm sorry, 12 hours is an AWFULLY long time for a...
    Today, 05:53 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adobe photoshop daily work...

i need to some one answer to me that which things i do for make myself a good and well web designer just useing adobe?

It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

web site

can you enplane me which steps to be taken for become professional in web designing in adobe

OP is from Pakistan so a bit of a language barrier here..

Adobe are just tools and won't do ANYTHING for making you good.

Research and read books on subject at local book store.
        Take classes at college.

Here is a free online school for getting started in web design...
        Last edited by mlmcasual; 08-25-2009, 06:18 AM.

Originally posted by arid View Post
          i need to some one answer to me that which things i do for make myself a good and well web designer just useing adobe?
          1. Throw Dreamweaver and GoLive out the window
          2. Study Design fundamentals
          3. Learn Photoshop or Illustrator
          4. Master cross-browser compliant CSS and semantic, web standard HTML
          5. Move on to learn some dynamic client-side scripting using JavaScript or venture into Flash
          6. Further knowledge of client-side scripting learning OOP (object-oriented programming). This step isn't necessary, but you won't be a script kiddy anymore. Depends if your happy copying and pasting, relying on libraries or want to be able to program your own interaction form scratch - understand how it all works.
          Last edited by tZ; 08-25-2009, 06:26 AM.

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.