Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Client contact methods
    PrintDriver
    A lot of times it's just faster to call. With email I find that people are fine with answering the first question I put forth in an email but tend to ignore question 2,3,4 and 5, and I literally end up...
    Yesterday, 10:22 PM
  • euesperides
    Reply to Stroke for weight control?
    euesperides
    Thanks for your reply. I am going to follow your advice and leave the font as is, not adding outlines.
    Yesterday, 07:53 PM
  • StudioMonkey
    Reply to Random Numbers in InDesign
    StudioMonkey
    Thanks, guys the script looks promising.
    Yesterday, 06:11 PM
  • designzombie
    designzombie
    It's taken me a while to get use to the fact that younger people prefer text, and that a voice call is like showing up on their door step unannounced. I feel fortunate to be old enough to know when voice...
    Yesterday, 05:10 PM
  • B
    B
    I'm not a big fan of telephone calls with clients for all the reasons Paranoir mentioned. Even so, many people prefer calling, so I have a phone and I make adjustments to accommodate their preferences....
    Yesterday, 05:06 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Game Question

Hello,

I have been working on a very simple Flash game, that was originally intended to be uploaded to the web. Now it turns out they want it produced on a CD instead.

Should I still export it as a swf? How can I make it pop up as soon as someone puts the cd in their computer?

Thanks

See http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/152/tn_15212.html

Digi
    The world is divided into people who think they are right.
    —Anonymous

Comment

GREAT... thanks a bunch

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
      Working...
      X