Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Galleries: Coppermine?

So, here we go! I did not make this site, but it has been up for about 8 years. I am in school for advertising and have a web design class this 1/4 (intro web design for non majors. I want to off myself sometimes because it is so hard!!! Props to the web guys and gals out there). Anyways, we already have a coppermine gallery installed. It is a mess right now, so disregard the non-working pics and such. I am working on cleaning all of that up. We had a server disaster along the way and some of the pics got deleted in the process.

So my question is, should I stick with coppermine since we all know how to use it already or is there a better option with similar characteristics? I like that it can have so many pictures, the way the albums work and that it is already up and running. It is a bit tedious to add pics, but I can get over that since I have gotten good at the process. I think at this point, I just need to make the design work with the new site I am designing. I should also mention that we sponsor a few forums, so we have some pic links out there and it would be nice if they stayed where they are.

If you think I should ditch it, please post up your suggested options.

If you think I should keep it and just customize, let me know if you have any good resources for editing the design and such. I don't even know where to begin.

Please. Thanks.
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.