Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Tutorials..

Hello,

I've been searching for some good Flash tutorials. Specifically how to create a proper flash website. I've found a couple but they are very basic. They are all made by creating separate pages on individual keyframes.

Any books or sites would be great/

Thanks

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ad.php?t=44959

Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

flashgods.org
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Originally posted by garricks View Post
        flashgods.org
        Doesn't seem to work

Comment

Huh. Wonder where they went? Sorry about that.
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
          Working...
          X