Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Tutorials..

Hello,

I've been searching for some good Flash tutorials. Specifically how to create a proper flash website. I've found a couple but they are very basic. They are all made by creating separate pages on individual keyframes.

Any books or sites would be great/

Thanks

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ad.php?t=44959

Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

flashgods.org
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Originally posted by garricks View Post
        flashgods.org
        Doesn't seem to work

Comment

Huh. Wonder where they went? Sorry about that.
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Cosmo
            Reply to Introduction and thinking about freelancing
            Cosmo
            Don't take this the wrong way.... but why would someone outsource prepress work? And especially only 10 hours a week worth? And with working full time now, when would you be doing it? All the prepress...
            Today, 10:41 AM
          • kemingMatters
            Reply to Purchasing Previous Versions
            kemingMatters
            I recently bought into the cloud for myself, I was more than a little skeptical at first. CS6 or earlier versions become a bit of a gamble considering the unknown lifespans (when OS's stop supporting...
            Today, 10:11 AM
          • seamas
            Reply to Advice on if a design would work in the US?
            seamas
            The irony in the USA is that the same person who would take offense to a shirt like that would think nothing about having one fly behind their pickup truck getting tattered from the wind and elements--or...
            Today, 09:39 AM
          • EagleEyes
            Reply to Introduction and thinking about freelancing
            EagleEyes
            Thanks, both of you.

I guess to be more specific, I'm looking for part-time telecommuting freelance work in prepress. I realize that's a pretty narrow set of requirements, but I'm not looking...
            Today, 09:35 AM
          • Craig B
            Reply to Purchasing Previous Versions
            Craig B
            I agree with B. Why not get the latest. non-subscription version for about the same price....
            Today, 09:22 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X