Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Mr.Mag00
    Putting a rainbow gradient onto type...
    Mr.Mag00
    I had a rainbow gradient running horizontally across one word of type, (already converted to a graphic). I wanted to transfer that gradient to a different object, in a different document. I "kind...
    Today, 05:46 PM
  • Yehoshua
    Reply to Resume
    Yehoshua
    Thanks for the good feedback guys! I still have one question though. It makes sense to take off the current GPA, but should I leave the GPA note on the Chancellor's Award (explaining what the Chancellor's...
    Today, 05:24 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Detailed maps of the world, continents, countries etc
    kemingMatters
    Just about any royalty-fre stock image site has them, unless you are looking for version with place names and roads.
    Today, 05:19 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Icon Design Software!
    PrintDriver
    Creating a logo in 3D with something like Blender is something you should do only after the logo has been created in a flat vector format.
    Blender images are not scalable once rendered. And really...
    Today, 04:53 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to What is this material? - urgent if possible
    PrintDriver
    Looking at this again, I think B is right with the Yupo direction. I see no indication the material is a fabric. To cut a fabric clean like that it would have to be a polyester type fabric, something...
    Today, 04:50 PM