Google Wave?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Wave?

Isn't exactly Web Design, but has anyone been accepted to the Wave sandbox API to test it?

I've applied a few times and nothing.

Got my Google voice invite though..works like a charm
    “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” Lance Armstrong

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MumboJum73
    Comment on Faithful Resume! I Wore My Kevlar!
    MumboJum73
    Oh! and I was kidding around about Twinki being bummed. Figured you got that
    Today, 12:33 AM
  • MumboJum73
    MumboJum73
    Honestly, your advice and critique is golden and I will review this entire thread plenty while creating a new resume. The nostalgia I spoke of was merely to show a grandkid the Super Chad or to look back...
    Today, 12:30 AM
  • MumboJum73
    MumboJum73
    no doubt! I've had them before but I wasn't quite so old. Hangin' in there and lovin' it though
    Today, 12:19 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Faithful Resume! I Wore My Kevlar!
    PanToshi
    I presume you posted your work for crit because you have a desire to improve.

If you're satisfied with the results this resume has garnered you, and you feel confident you'll keep your current...
    Yesterday, 11:38 PM
  • Kayekaye
    Comment on What Illustrator version should I use?
    Kayekaye
    PD You may have them but I have print sources that don't like to go back to more than the latest couple. And these are big places. i WISH they would hang on to the older versions and know how to use them....
    Yesterday, 11:27 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X