No announcement yet.

Get data from web site visitors...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get data from web site visitors...

I'm creating a web site for a indoor soccer tournment. I would like to create a page where the teams could register in the competition.
    I'm looking for some advice of where can I find a tutorial or a book...
    I'm using flash 8 for the design.

As you can see my "Know How" is very short...

Help me

If you just want the information emailed to someone use dd-formmailer.

If you want the information stored in a database look up php & mysql forms.

Unless you want to jump through some hoops, I would suggest just building this as a separate html/php based page and push the link external from the flash.

If you really want to keep everything flash look up "flash forms saved to a database" what this will do is have the form in flash and then push the data to a translator, the translator (php or asp page) will then send via email or save to database.

there's a few other ways to do this but searching out those terms should net you some good information.

Latest Topics

• B
      Reply to Orthography
      Orthography is the set of spelling and punctuation conventions associated with the written form of a language. For example, the following two sentences show differences between British and American o...
      Today, 08:45 PM
    • inbalnce
      Comment on graphic drawing tablets
      Thank you!
      Today, 07:53 PM
    • inbalnce
      Comment on graphic drawing tablets
      I've been doing design part-time since 1999, but I am new to creating my own illustrations and backgrounds. I have noticed that I am making more painting and drawing motions, which is why I wanted to...
      Today, 07:52 PM
    • inbalnce
      How could I get the experience needed for this job....
      I found a job opportunity that I would absolutely love to do. It is working with a children's book publisher that specializes in educational materials. I have my Bachelor of Education. I have been...
      Today, 07:47 PM
    • Pavlo
      Reply to Looking for mentor
      As a professional working designer (20+ years) and someone who has benefited from 2 mentorships, my advice to you would be to first do what it takes to get yourself enrolled to study graphic design....
      Today, 05:07 PM

Incredible Stock
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings