Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• skribe
    Reply to Latest Bloomberg Businessweek Cover
    skribe
    Wow. I would be hanging my head in shame if I created that, and it got published all over the world.
    Today, 06:23 AM
  • skribe
    Reply to Please Help
    skribe
    What you have there looks like it is embroidery possibly by hand....
    Today, 06:07 AM
  • skribe
    Reply to Logo design for Game Developer
    skribe
    @Printdriver Nice find. So I just had to do some digging to keep in practice. The original design was done by an individual named John Le aka Dragonkhn. Apparently the Backtrack group did use it originally...
    Today, 05:30 AM
  • skribe
    Comment on Logo design for Game Developer
    skribe
    Double yikes!
    Today, 04:57 AM
  • PrestoArts
    Reply to Logo design for Game Developer
    PrestoArts
    So help me understand if you don't mind me further pestering you all. I like the "concept" of a dragon wrapping around a word. I've done some sketches trying different things. Am I in the wrong...
    Today, 01:15 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The website logo

So me and my mate are starting a website called gamerzone. What you guys think?

Is very basic but its enough to get started

I think X-box might have something to say about that.

Comment

I think you might get sued?

The Gamerzone on it's own is ok by itself.

Not bad. I like the pixelated look, a through back to the older gaming generation.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

Loose other companies logos and drop the drop shadow like it's hot, even though it is not...
        Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

would you guys suggest having a logo?

Comment

I would HIGHLY suggest NOT using other peoples logos in your logo.
            Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

The gamerzone on it's own can be considered a logo.
              I will echo what the others say, you must get rid of the parts of other's logos. You cannot use their likeness like this. And the drop shadow should also go on the text.
              I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

haha it's an xstaion! like others have said don't use other logos in your logo. sony and microsoft would not be happy i gar-on-tee! the pixelated gamerzone could work but i would drop the gradient in the text and maybe drop the bulls-eye too.

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

I, too, think that you might get into copyright issue problems with the logo you presented here. Something more original would be great. When you planning to launch?
                  Cmate (Malaysian Writer & Designer)

Comment

About a months time

Comment

Oh great! Enough time to work on it.. good luck with the website.
                      Cmate (Malaysian Writer & Designer)

Comment

definitely let me know when the site launches I'll check it out hahahaha *makes sound effects*
                        Romans 14:11

Comment

I would do as others have said and loose the logos. I would also think about fattening up the type.

Ryan
                          www.ryandaviddesigns.com

Comment

The other logos are copyrighted and you'd probably get sued. But i like the gamerzone logo. Get rid of he dropshadow or make it smaller.

Comment

The logo is nice, the text can be improved upon!!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X