Javascript... I think...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javascript... I think...

I'm trying to fix a typo on my companys website, however, what I need to correct isn't anywhere to be found.

When I open the .asp file in Dreamweaver, the area that should contain the text to be edited, I see the following:
    Code:
    {rsProduct.features}
    I've looked everywhere for a txt, htm(l), or even another asp file that could contain the info and can't find it. Any ideas?

Well, I doubt that's Javascript. More likely it's ASP. I'd guess it's reading the data from a database, loading it into that variable, and then outputting it there.

Comment

Thanks Hewligan. I'm just learning ASP, and have never touched Javascript.

I've went through all the databases too, and haven't found anything. Although, I think there's some databases I don't have linked via Access so I'll check that. Thanks!

Comment

Ok, so I found the database that's got the content. Now I just have to get around the error that's saying "Cannot create index on the given field." when I attempt to load this in Access. I understand that I can't link to a memo field. I just don't know which field is the memo / :

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
          Reply to Confidence
          PrintDriver
          The fun thing about an online store is, unless you set it up through something like zazzle or etsy (and even these aren't exempt but may have tools for users), you are essentially starting an online business....
          Today, 05:18 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Two little questions concerning the Pen Tool.
          PrintDriver
          For halftone dots, nothing beats Rasterbator. My favorite go to tool for vector halftone dots (from raster artwork such as a gradient created in photoshop just for the purpose of making a screen patt...
          Today, 05:13 PM
        • B
          Reply to Two little questions concerning the Pen Tool.
          B
          For the first one, you can do as Hotbutton said, which will work fine. You can also use the various tools in Illustrator's Pathfinder palette window to cut shapes apart. For example partially layering...
          Today, 01:49 PM
        • StudioMonkey
          Comment on Can't figure out the font, Please Help!
          StudioMonkey
          agreed
          Today, 01:34 PM
        • B
          Reply to Confidence
          B
          You can't be confident about not failing, but you'll never know unless you try. What you can be confident about are those things within your control, like doing your homework, looking at the target audience,...
          Today, 01:28 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X