X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javascript... I think...

I'm trying to fix a typo on my companys website, however, what I need to correct isn't anywhere to be found.

When I open the .asp file in Dreamweaver, the area that should contain the text to be edited, I see the following:
    Code:
    {rsProduct.features}
    I've looked everywhere for a txt, htm(l), or even another asp file that could contain the info and can't find it. Any ideas?

Well, I doubt that's Javascript. More likely it's ASP. I'd guess it's reading the data from a database, loading it into that variable, and then outputting it there.

Comment

Thanks Hewligan. I'm just learning ASP, and have never touched Javascript.

I've went through all the databases too, and haven't found anything. Although, I think there's some databases I don't have linked via Access so I'll check that. Thanks!

Comment

Ok, so I found the database that's got the content. Now I just have to get around the error that's saying "Cannot create index on the given field." when I attempt to load this in Access. I understand that I can't link to a memo field. I just don't know which field is the memo / :

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X