Javascript... I think...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javascript... I think...

I'm trying to fix a typo on my companys website, however, what I need to correct isn't anywhere to be found.

When I open the .asp file in Dreamweaver, the area that should contain the text to be edited, I see the following:
    Code:
    {rsProduct.features}
    I've looked everywhere for a txt, htm(l), or even another asp file that could contain the info and can't find it. Any ideas?

Well, I doubt that's Javascript. More likely it's ASP. I'd guess it's reading the data from a database, loading it into that variable, and then outputting it there.

Comment

Thanks Hewligan. I'm just learning ASP, and have never touched Javascript.

I've went through all the databases too, and haven't found anything. Although, I think there's some databases I don't have linked via Access so I'll check that. Thanks!

Comment

Ok, so I found the database that's got the content. Now I just have to get around the error that's saying "Cannot create index on the given field." when I attempt to load this in Access. I understand that I can't link to a memo field. I just don't know which field is the memo / :

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• bigdata
          Reply to Need help again...
          bigdata
          I think it's Gin, but it could be Bourbon.

Bottoms up!
          Today, 11:36 AM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Introduction and thinking about freelancing
          PrintDriver
          I'm sorta thinking along the line of Cosmo but I work in large format where you have to actually look at a strike-off to see what needs to be fixed. And like Cosmo mentions, you have hours, sometimes...
          Today, 11:02 AM
        • Cosmo
          Reply to Introduction and thinking about freelancing
          Cosmo
          Don't take this the wrong way.... but why would someone outsource prepress work? And especially only 10 hours a week worth? And with working full time now, when would you be doing it? All the prepress...
          Today, 10:41 AM
        • kemingMatters
          Reply to Purchasing Previous Versions
          kemingMatters
          I recently bought into the cloud for myself, I was more than a little skeptical at first. CS6 or earlier versions become a bit of a gamble considering the unknown lifespans (when OS's stop supporting...
          Today, 10:11 AM
        • seamas
          Reply to Advice on if a design would work in the US?
          seamas
          The irony in the USA is that the same person who would take offense to a shirt like that would think nothing about having one fly behind their pickup truck getting tattered from the wind and elements--or...
          Today, 09:39 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X