No announcement yet.

What do you charge for an email blast design?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you charge for an email blast design?

Hi! I have been asked to design and code, but not send, and email blast. I haven't ever charged for this. What do you charge?

We can't discuss pricing here. Please see:

Forum Rules and Guidlines

Why we can't discuss pricing on the GDF

The world is divided into people who think they are right.

digi's right. Sorry.

Maybe use your favorite search engine to look for "email blast design pricing" ?
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Sorry, my bad. It has been quite a while since I read the terms.

Latest Topics

• B
          Reply to Question About Broken Links, and Still Being Able to View Them
          Just to clarify what I wrote, the low-res image actually is stored in the file -- Illustrator just doesn't display it when the file is opened in Illustrator unless the linked to image is also available....
          Today, 02:35 PM
        • PanToshi
          Reply to Looking for mentor
          Perhaps, but I would say that offered "advice'' is a tad different from a ''mentor'', especially one you want to be able to call on for repeated ''advice''. Correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds...
          Today, 02:28 PM
        • BlueCrab
          Comment on Looking for mentor
          I personally know several seasoned designers that have offered advice to me and other upcoming designers. It is a thing.
          Today, 12:18 PM
        • designzombie
          Reply to Hello!
          Hi Tanner. I was in the Navy with a similar story. Graphic art was always my first love. But instead of freelancing while I was enlisted, I was working on personal fine art illustrations. I made the transition...
          Today, 12:17 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Question About Broken Links, and Still Being Able to View Them
          Illustrator is particularly stupid about its link situation. When Indesign opens it will at least give you a low rez image place saver and a prompt telling you the links are missing. With Illustrator,...
          Today, 12:08 PM

Incredible Stock
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings