Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you charge for an email blast design?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you charge for an email blast design?

Hi! I have been asked to design and code, but not send, and email blast. I haven't ever charged for this. What do you charge?

We can't discuss pricing here. Please see:

Forum Rules and Guidlines

Why we can't discuss pricing on the GDF

Digi
    The world is divided into people who think they are right.
    —Anonymous

Comment

digi's right. Sorry.

Maybe use your favorite search engine to look for "email blast design pricing" ?
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Sorry, my bad. It has been quite a while since I read the terms.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
          Reply to need critique
          KitchWitch
          Hi Gogogo and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
          Today, 08:17 AM
        • joelanthon
          Reply to New Logo for Organic Foods
          joelanthon
          I think it is good and has potential. My first impresion was that I didnt immediatly see what the word was in green because the type is too moved around and not too readable. I also agree there is too...
          Yesterday, 11:48 PM
        • Buda
          Reply to Critique Me...
          Buda
          Interesting. If all your work is at this level, I'd say it is good enough to get into design school. Did they give you reasons why you didn't make it?

In terms of real world critique, if...
          Yesterday, 11:45 PM
        • Buda
          Reply to Newcomer
          Buda
          Hi Wayne, when you say background design, are you meaning the white text on red pattern in the background?
          Yesterday, 11:41 PM
        • Buda
          Reply to need critique
          Buda
          Not a bad start, and definitely a fair place where you can improve and grow.

The illustrations are a good start, I'm sure if you worked on them some more, you could give them a bit more refining....
          Yesterday, 11:38 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X