jquery question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jquery question

anyone know of an existing jquery plugin that emuated similar to www.nd.edu's homepage feature? doens't need to include the video capabilities, just the 3d layered carousel that's activated on click..i've found some 3d carousels, but their axis is way different and they're annoying/dependent upon mouse.

i may just hav eto heavily customize one of those to work, but if anyone knows of anything...please let me know..

thanks~!

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to CMYK RGB issues
    PrintDriver
    The other thing too is, when using a bridge, it only has pantone chips and their CMYK values. It's often quite possible to find a really close CMYK match that is not in the Bridge. But you can only work...
    Today, 12:18 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to CMYK RGB issues
    HotButton
    It might also be useful to consider that much of what PrintDriver posted boils down to the fact that many spot colors can't be produced in CMYK; the very reason they exist as spot colors in the first...
    Today, 11:56 AM
  • HotButton
    Reply to Logo feedback for middle eastern restaurant
    HotButton
    The dome idea isn't going anywhere good. A horizontal dome isn't a dome; it's a........teat....
    Today, 11:50 AM
  • Happyangryman
    Reply to Logo feedback for middle eastern restaurant
    Happyangryman
    It appears they do not like the name Sahara and have decided to go with Pardis............ Which in my opinion is, excuse the foul language, fucking dumb. Anyways I did a very early draft logo of this...
    Today, 11:44 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to CMYK RGB issues
    KitchWitch
    Hi Sister and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 11:30 AM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X