jquery question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jquery question

anyone know of an existing jquery plugin that emuated similar to www.nd.edu's homepage feature? doens't need to include the video capabilities, just the 3d layered carousel that's activated on click..i've found some 3d carousels, but their axis is way different and they're annoying/dependent upon mouse.

i may just hav eto heavily customize one of those to work, but if anyone knows of anything...please let me know..

thanks~!

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• calebninja
    Comment on Designing for trade show banners
    calebninja
    Eh....I agree but suggesting we bypass the consultant isn't really within my power. I've already made it known to the powers that be that there may be a potential issues with developing a rough draft...
    Today, 03:52 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to Designing for trade show banners
    HotButton
    That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

What could possibly be the rationale? You're going to steal their image specs? Can't be true. Has to be a misunderstanding. Bypass the Sales ass...
    Today, 03:43 PM
  • calebninja
    Designing for trade show banners
    calebninja
    So my company wants to update their trade show banners.

They're leaning in the direction of using a photograph as a giant background for several connecting banners. The banners I believe...
    Today, 03:32 PM
  • praxis11
    Reply to Learning logo design
    praxis11
    But an extension that gets paid. ...
    Today, 03:12 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Acrobat Pro DC problem
    kemingMatters
    If you name the yes/no checkboxes in the same set with the identical field name you just have to make sure the checkboxes have different values. In doing so they will behave like radio buttons BUT will...
    Today, 03:02 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X