No announcement yet.
A Flash scroller problem .... help! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• Cosmo
    Reply to a favor, what?
    I've had people try this before. I have never gone through with it, but trust your instincts. If it smells like a scam, it probably is.
    Today, 07:59 PM
  • Cosmo
    Reply to Pencil tool in Photoshop
    Does it do the same thing with the brush tool? The pencil tool is really either "on" or "off" when it comes to drawing. So the slightest variation in pressure could make it do what...
    Today, 07:58 PM
  • HotButton
    Comment on Feedback for a music event promotional Facebook banner - First Post!
    I thought that too, but presumably, it's his own promo shot so I'll infer that (he thinks) he's too badass to look happy.
    Today, 07:57 PM
  • kat01
    Reply to a favor, what?
    I'm passing on this,

"Due to the consultant don't have access and facility to credit card except cash and there's no way for me to make the payment with them with my card. I can only...
    Today, 07:56 PM
  • kat01
    a favor, what?
    I just quoted a web design project. Potential client accepted but mentioned a "favor" he needed regarding content, photos. I sort of stalled replying. it sounded suspicious. His emails
    Today, 07:43 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Flash scroller problem .... help!

I cant seem to find the answer to this anywhere!!!

I have designed site that has a horizontal scrolling 'image bar' along the bottom of the page..

I need to make the scroller work so that it only scrolls left and right when the user rolls over the buttons at the edge.

Also.. on another note.. i cant seem to get the page to centre vertically..

Richard Lock Artwork for Music and Media DEVOLUTION DESIGNS - CLICK HERE

Type One Creative, graphic and web design services in the UK TYPE ONE CREATIVE - CLICK HERE

I don't think I get what you are saying... I hover over the arrows and it scrolls left and right *confused*

As for centering the page vertically, just use margin:auto; on the main container table... I think (it still early in the morning).

I see what you mean. Change the 'hit'/'hover' area to just the side locations.
    Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.