Email blast - design inspiration?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email blast - design inspiration?

Hi! I am designing some email blasts and feel like I need some inspiration. Do you know of any sites that show house exceptional email blast designs? Kind of a "best of" for email marketing?

Thanks!
    -M

I don't know of any sites.
    But it is funny. I turn off images in emails. Your effort is wasted.

Comment

I detest email marketing... it makes me mad. It's almost worse than spam b/c people think I actually care about it. Most assume you will at least ignore spam.
      I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

Maybe you loose the design, but I also embed a text version, so you still get the message. I just send stuff out to my company's client base. I'm not a spammer.

Comment

Yeah, I figured. I get stuff from my preferred vendors all the time that I do read on occasion. Still block the images though so the email loads faster.

Still can't help you on websites.

Comment

yep I get those from vendors too.
            I don't know too many sites that help...

Though I know lots of people use templates off site that do the sending... like Campaign Manager.
            I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

http://www.campaignmonitor.com/gallery/

http://www.smith-harmon.com/
              Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

A good browse about Call-to-actions in email messages:
                http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009...est-practices/

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
                  Reply to Title design for travel blog
                  PrintDriver
                  What's this going to look like on a phone screen?
                  FYI splash pages are annoying. Content is what it's all about. To wait for a splash page to load only to find the site needs another click to get...
                  Today, 07:13 AM
                • PrintDriver
                  Reply to Bad at my design job, how to improve attention to detail?
                  PrintDriver
                  1. Don't change provided copy. Ever. You can question something, but don't ever arbitrarily change it. Not even reflexively.

2. Have they given you a brand standard to follow? Not just logo...
                  Today, 07:08 AM
                • PanToshi
                  Reply to Bad at my design job, how to improve attention to detail?
                  PanToshi
                  Hi JD and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
                  Today, 06:08 AM
                • PanToshi
                  Reply to New to This Forum
                  PanToshi
                  Hi Kara and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
                  Today, 06:05 AM
                • PanToshi
                  Reply to Game Developer
                  PanToshi
                  Hi mark and welcome to GDF.

Today, 06:05 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X